Gentlemen of the Row

Well, i only could find the Five-o vanilla version, the rest of the cars im not sure which are the files, but here you got the police car.
To install is easy, use GOTR, go to "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" and drop the files there, and then just rebuild the patch

Attachments

• Police Car.rar
    258.2 KB · Views: 217
I have a major problem. The game crashes whenever I try to buy new clothes in the second mission. I couldn't find anything about this in the readmes. If I'm unable to find a fix to this, I'll forever be stuck on the second mission.

EDIT: I was able to fix it by removing the nude mod and running SR2 in windowed mode, but now I have another problem.
How do I access Zombie Uprising at the mall? I can't find a tutorial anywhere. Before anyone asks, yes, I did remember to add it in the optional mods.

Last edited:
after downloading gentlemen of the row all of my audio broke, it works in the normal version up until the point where the "powered by gentlemen" logo pops up, then all sound is gone. and audio had no issues before downloading the mod. the issue is, i am fairly certain i need the mod because i don't want any crashes. so how do i fix the issue?

I just installed "Gentlemen" and everything seems to be working. But I'm stuck in first person mode. How do I switch between first and third person?

You installed it with first person camera option enabled. It's permanent, you can't switch between different views. The only way to fix it is to disable the option and build the patch again.

Back