Gentlemen of the Row

See the unlockables text file included with the mod. Not 100% sure, but it should either be in the root of the archive, or in the /Reference subfolder with some of the other info. That shows all the changed and new unlocks for the mod.

Thanks, so for e.g certain level of activity or mission is completed i will get that specific unlockable, is that correct, if i don't get legal lee, it's fine he only appeared in one mission and an activity
Thanks for creating this EPIC mod [V] IdolNinja :)
EDIT: what is the last part of the document, that says u unlock Aisha and Carlos as homies, how do i unlock or activate those missions? can you get the missions that were DLC on 360 and ps3?
Thanks

Thanks, so for e.g certain level of activity or mission is completed i will get that specific unlockable, is that correct, if i don't get legal lee, it's fine he only appeared in one mission and an activity
Thanks for creating this EPIC mod [V] IdolNinja :)
EDIT: what is the last part of the document, that says u unlock Aisha and Carlos as homies, how do i unlock or activate those missions? can you get the missions that were DLC on 360 and ps3?
Thanks

That is correct.

The two DLC missions unlock after completing the game plus the secret mission where you meet Julius.

Yeah Saints row modding goes like this:If it's awesome then it's not possible :p

Except that it might be, after discovering how to get around table entry limitations. :p

Reactions: F13
i have the digital version of saints row 2 on my new steam account, i bought it in the december sale will i get all the unlockables in the digital steam version with the Gentlemen of the Row Mod

Back