1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gentlemen of the Row

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Thanks, so for e.g certain level of activity or mission is completed i will get that specific unlockable, is that correct, if i don't get legal lee, it's fine he only appeared in one mission and an activity
    Thanks for creating this EPIC mod [V] IdolNinja :)
    EDIT: what is the last part of the document, that says u unlock Aisha and Carlos as homies, how do i unlock or activate those missions? can you get the missions that were DLC on 360 and ps3?
    Thanks

2. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

That is correct.

The two DLC missions unlock after completing the game plus the secret mission where you meet Julius.

3. thanks, is there a way i can have the regular homies(Pierce, Gat, etc.) and the villian homies in the phone menu?

4. No not possible thanks to limited restrictions

5. thanks, i wasnt sure had a feeling you couldnt but thanks for letting me know :)

6. Yeah Saints row modding goes like this:If it's awesome then it's not possible :p

7. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Except that it might be, after discovering how to get around table entry limitations. :p

Ryan_saint_2 likes this.
  8. I tried it and it didn't work but that won't stop me for trying again for some reason.

9. i have the digital version of saints row 2 on my new steam account, i bought it in the december sale will i get all the unlockables in the digital steam version with the Gentlemen of the Row Mod

10. probably