Gentlemen of the Row

I haven't found any mods that allowed me to sit on chairs, benches, or anything that I see the NPCs sitting on.
Use Sandbox+ that came with GoTR. Make sure to read the info in the read me files for Sandbox+.

Use Sandbox+ that came with GoTR. Make sure to read the info in the read me files for Sandbox+.
Not to be mean, but you kinda missed all the replies. Sandbox+ has already been suggested in the first place.
I haven't found any mods that allowed me to sit on chairs, benches, or anything that I see the NPCs sitting on.
Use Sandbox+
I know there is a sandbox thing on Gentlemen of the Row if thats what you mean, but there is nothing about a sitting action. also it would be nice to ride the train and not buy a part of the train and drive it around.
You should use the cheat code from Sandbox+
it makes my character to the action, but not in the way I was thinking it would be.

I notice that mods like this have the look of being dead. I say that because I haven't seen anything about updates for this year and that is making me worry, because that isn't a good sign.

I notice that mods like this have the look of being dead. I say that because I haven't seen anything about updates for this year and that is making me worry, because that isn't a good sign.
well what do you expect?
the modder (idolninja) works for volition... he probably doesnt mod nearly as much as he'd like...

I have Gentlemen of the Row Mod installed, when i played certain mission e.g Visiting Hours, completed level 3 of certain activities i didn't get the rewards u get on the consoles, how would i get these rewards e.g Medical Horizon, Legal Lee, etc.?

I have Gentlemen of the Row Mod installed, when i played certain mission e.g Visiting Hours, completed level 3 of certain activities i didn't get the rewards u get on the consoles, how would i get these rewards e.g Medical Horizon, Legal Lee, etc.?

See the unlockables text file included with the mod. Not 100% sure, but it should either be in the root of the archive, or in the /Reference subfolder with some of the other info. That shows all the changed and new unlocks for the mod.

Most of the useless ones have been replaced, you'll find some weapons and shit in stores and legal lee delivers your vehicles instead.
See the unlockables text file included with the mod. Not 100% sure, but it should either be in the root of the archive, or in the /Reference subfolder with some of the other info. That shows all the changed and new unlocks for the mod.
That'll work too.

Back