Gentlemen of the Row

I'm trying to install Gentlemen Of The Row on my Linux install of Saints Row 2. Unfortunately the bat files require a CMD shell, which I do not have. How can I get the patch built in Linux? Thanks in advance!
Hey!

Open up a terminal change directory to where you extracted "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2"

This should be the top directory where the bat is located.

Now type:
wine cmd

Once you're in the wine cmd type:
./Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat

This run through the bat as normal and it should produce a working mod. Or, at least it did for me.

This mod is so dead. Its been a long time and nothing about any new updates of this mod. its fun, but it is starts to get dull if there isn't anything new implemented on this mod.

This mod is so dead. Its been a long time and nothing about any new updates of this mod. its fun, but it is starts to get dull if there isn't anything new implemented on this mod.
There really isn't much to do in Saints Row 2 to be honest, this compilation is complete at this point. Personally I'd recommend you to install Gentlemen of the Row along with FusionH2o's Alternate Time of Day, Masamaru's GotR fixed textures, Masamaru's Improved Vehicles, Masamaru's High Quality Texture Pack, N69's High Quality Radio mod and Squarealex's Shinobu" Fix - Ultra Settings for the best experience. :)

What mods work well with this mod, without conflicts? I want to be safe so I don't get one that will end up making the game crash a lot.
Here's my list of recommendations (install them in this order):
  1. N69's High Quality Radio mod
  2. Masamaru's GotR fixed textures
  3. Masamaru's Improved Vehicles
  4. Masamaru's High Quality Texture Pack
  5. FusionH2o's Saints Row 1 Texture Pack
  6. FusionH2o's Alternate Time of Day (only if you don't like times of day from Saints Row 1 Texture Pack)
  7. Masamaru's Night view Main Menu
  8. Squarealex's Shinobu" Fix - Ultra Settings

Back