Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

blizlol said:
hi there this looks awesome. i am youst wonder when it will Release :)

When it's ready. Just be patient.

This is the second time almost every homie is busy and can't be called permanently after the last mission. It this happens to more people it should be worth looking into it.

Croco said:
This is the second time almost every homie is busy and can't be called permanently after the last mission. It this happens to more people it should be worth looking into it.

This was already an early addition to the To Do List. Once again, this thread is not for requests. It is for the discussion of the upcoming compilation regarding what to include that's been completed, what should be standard or optional, and bugs in the forthcoming release(s). Please use the Mod Request subforum for discussing requests and reporting bugs with the vanilla game.

Croco said:
Wasn't requesting anything though.

You want somebody to do something about it, right? i.e. a request. Please don't argue about it. Just post it in the subforum I'm asking you to and keep this thread solely for the discussion of the upcoming mod like I've asked you to.

Started building the first GoS beta tonight and added info to the OP on status. I'm hoping to have it together by the end of this weekend so we can all start playing with it and testing.

holty07 said:
What was it you meant by optional non-flagging cheats?

An optional mod that disables all cheat flagging similar to the version I did for the Gentlemen of the Row mod for Saints Row 2. Currently when you save while cheats are active in vanilla it labels your save as "Cheat enabled." If you join others' games with a cheat enabled save, it will infect their saves as well stopping stat tracking and achievements.

You https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=390#p390 this in Skylion's Sex Appeal slider mod thread:
IdolNinja said:
Once again Skylion bends the truth to suit his purposes. The actual fact of the matter is that the extended slider mod that I've been working on since release will be included in GoS. Volition merely asked us if there was a way to disable the upload of modded characters to their community site. This is the reason that it hasn't been made public yet.

Skylion is simply so desperate for attention that he tried to mod the same thing to "beat me to release" or some other such nonsense. Topic locked.
...and promptly locked it.

Is there any chance you can release (or, maybe as a favor; send) the modified sliders file(s) before you finish the entire GoS mega-mod?
Essentially, I just want it to study what text changes you made in the .xtbl file, so I can learn to better modify similar files.

Can you do me that favor?

If not, I understand. It's your prerogative.

Thanks.

Back