Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

IdolNinja said:
[GoSP] Jon said:
Corrodias said:
Spectre and VTOL speed mod -- i'm always cautious with things that rebalance things in the game.
The speed of the VTOL and the Specter do not affect combat, therefore they do not re-balance the game, they just make it more fun to use.

The only small thing I wonder about is the speed at which Cyrus flies the VTOL during a mission. I don't believe the hoverbike is used at all in any missions or activities.
AI flown VTOL's are seperate files. The mod wouldn't affect theirs.

Corrodias said:
Co-op compatibility is important (assuming it's ever fixed, and i expect it to be, eventually); fair enough.

Fixed? What's up with coop? It's been working for me since day one. I played through the whole game that way...

IdolNinja said:
Corrodias said:
Co-op compatibility is important (assuming it's ever fixed, and i expect it to be, eventually); fair enough.

Fixed? What's up with coop? It's been working for me since day one. I played through the whole game that way...

Myself and a friend had a few connection problems here and there, but once it was run ing there was no stopping us

There are quite a few posts on the PC Troubleshooting forum regarding co-op being practically unplayable due to what seems to be incredibly high latency, with lots of rubber-banding action going on. This is even when playing on a LAN. Nobody posted that it was working for them (i haven't tried it - nobody to play with), so i thought it may be a universal problem. I'm glad to hear it does work for some people. Well, kind of glad. I guess that means it could end up being harder to track down the bug.

These are the only two threads with significant content that i can find within the first 10 pages. Over the weeks i've been watching, i have seen a couple of other threads, too.

http://saintsrow.com/community/go/threa ... _co-op_lan
http://saintsrow.com/community/go/threa ... lay_issues.

(Their forum interface really is terrible, but i've been trying to help people where i can, which is not that often, of course.)

By the way, the cheats file that I uploaded does not overwrite existing cheats.

Could you update the info in your post IdolNinja?

Idolninja, why dont you make a topic on the mod request forum where ppl can put thier ideas?
or do you say i just should bomb my other ideas ( i had waaaay more weapon ideas than the 3 i said) over here?

Volition's take on "Hey Niko let's go bowling" = Random survival calls (usually at the worst moments too, when you were about to press E for something completely unrelated).

Please remove this and make it something we can initiate on our own, though I'm sure someone probably already suggested this :p.

colers said:
Idolninja, why dont you make a topic on the mod request forum where ppl can put thier ideas?
or do you say i just should bomb my other ideas ( i had waaaay more weapon ideas than the 3 i said) over here?

This topic is not for requests. It is for discussing what mods should be included in the compilation and the ramifications of doing so. If you have a request then you should be creating your own thread in the Mod Request subforum (which I read and pull ideas from for GoS.)

Back