Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

I forgot about that, anyway in regards to that guide, would it be possible to make a program that does the work for you (hell I would go so far to pay for that service) because I kinda fucked up Wwise and don't know how to start from scratch

Would you please direct questions like that to the radio stations guide thread instead of this one. Also, for what it's worth, I don't think there's any way to easily automate the process.

Can I just say you are doing an awesome job IdolNinja and this is really gonna boost the saints row modding community loads.Thank you so much:)

IdolNinja, first and foremost, this mod is awesome, and I really appreciate all the time you've put into it. 2 quick questions, I've been trying to change my character's height, but no matter what i pick I see no difference... am I doing something wrong? Also, I enjoy the fun with handguns mod, but it looks like the current build of GoS doesn't use the latest version, will you be adding that to the beta 3 release?

Thanks again, you sir are a hero.

Yes, the latest build of handgun fun will be in beta 3.

Do you have a version of character_definitions.xtbl in your SRTT root maybe? That would overwrite and take precedence over any height changes from the GoS installer.

Gang Plus One also uses that file too, and it would remove the height selection behind the scenes if you choose it. (which will be a non-issue with beta 3 since mods will be able to be combined :) )

You must not have tried out GoS yet. The entire package is modular, and unlike GotR all of it is optional. Seriously, you can deselect everything if you want and it will simply build a vanilla patch. Also, if you notice the first menu is named core mods and are the recommended mods that enhance the game and don't make any changes or are buggy in any way. These core mods are built if you select the default coop compatible build option instead of the advanced mode that lets you pick and choose all the optional stuff.

No I haven't, waiting for the final version.

Anyway that sounds awesome o_O Good luck.

For some reason, I can't use the link you provided in the original post. Is it down? Also thanks for all the mods so far, they are awesome.

Back