Flow754's Weapon Clone Tool

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by flow754, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Thanks for the Update, for some reason I couldn't clone anything and now everything seems to going back to normal

2. How edit the HUD Icons?

Lukong1515 likes this.
  4. How would I combined Cloned Costumes under a Cloned Class?

5. I don't understand what you trying to say. Please tell me more what you want to do.

6. Sorry

How Original Game Weapon Rank is (Imagine the UI)
    - Class = Quickshot Pistol, Heavy Pistol, Alien Pistol
    - Costume = Quickshot Pistol's 9mm Tactical, Renegade & Red Shirt Special
    - Skin = 9mm Tactical's Taxi, Snow or Officer

How my Mod 43rd GunVary Weapon Rank is
    - Class = 9mm Tactical, Renegade, Red Shirt Special, .45 Fletcher, Cumia, etc
    - Costume = 9mm Tactical's Variant A1, Variant A2, Variant B1, Variant C1, etc (43 Variants per Weapon)
    - Skins = 1 per Costume cause its bad enough I can't remove the Header of Each Costume, but to have each Costume Skin = Scrolling through 172 lines ((3 Skins + 1 Header) * 43 Variants)

So with Flow's Weapon Clone, I've turned a Costume into a Class so when you go to the Shop to buy Weapons you'll see the Costume instead going thru Style. From there I need to add New Costumes under the New Weapon Class.

I am going to upload & subscribe to my weapon class mod then see if I can clone off the Class

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-43rd-gunvary-0-3.15419/

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  7. Okay so If I turn a LaserRazor into a Class, I can't buy it...even though it says it Cost 35000...in items_inventory...do I need to unlock it

8. You know what...I give up I'm just going to make 43rd GunVary a Mod Resource...cause I could mod the Bat, correct the 9mm or even make a Lightsword Appear.
    This idea is too big for this many problems.
    Henry08 I am so sorry to waste your time.

9. Eh, it's not ingame terminology. Weapon system works like:
    Weapons.xtbl contains all weapons settings
    upload_2018-9-2_21-40-31.png
    Weapons class here means only that some prescribed settings will be applied, like a sniper scope, projectiles as bullet etc. You can't create a new weapon class, you can only create new weapon\style\skin. I believe you want to add new style for your weapon.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/how-to-create-styles-and-skins-for-your-weapon.16854/

Your "Class" it's only style name, prescribed in weapon_costumes.xtbl

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  10. Nevermind, I realize what I did wrong, this is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice