Extended Wardrobe

I still wish they would have separated the parts on so many of these DLC "suits". Its kinda annoying to not be able to mix and match when most of these suits are just are 2 different items that it forces you to wear together (I.E. a top and pair of shorts).

my guess is that they ran into memory issues

I agree, though, the customization options have only gotten worse with each game. in 3 we lost layering and in this it feels like every other piece of clothing is trapped in a single mesh suit or outfit. Hopefully the move to next gen will solve this in SR5

Every time I start StreamUpdate2, it crash or doesn't find my Saints Row dirctories. Anyone has merge Extanded Wardrobe withe SRIV Clothes Fixes ?

Every time I start StreamUpdate2, it crash or doesn't find my Saints Row dirctories. Anyone has merge Extanded Wardrobe withe SRIV Clothes Fixes ?

Do you own the legal Steam version of the game?

question. how hard is it to port the tf2 bobbleheads into saints row 4? (we have a tf2 flamethrower/rainblower, rocket launcher skin but the tf2 heads dont return?)
YES i have a legit version of both. was just curious.

You find an item to replace, you unpack its assets and the item you want to replace it with. You just copy the files and rename them appropriately so they would load as-is by the asm file.
bah, i hate replacing stuff. id rather add them in then replace them. 'spose we will have to wait for either an update (hopefully free dlc like last time) or the sdk.

Back