Extended Taunts v1

The dances are just an "animation cycle", I don't see how it wouldn't be technically possible to use them as taunts or victory signs. Sure your character would be moving but there are animations from this mod who do the same thing.
Cutscenes are animated in a completely different way than normal, gameplay animations. And that party from last mission is one of these fully animated cutscenes...

Could have told me in that way the first time dude :rolleyes:
You could have asked your question in a way that indicated you wanted his answer to be as verbose as possible, instead of just saying:
"Can't" as in "not allowed" or as in "not technicaly possible" ?

To me, that says you're just looking for the answer "Not Allowed" or "Not Technically Possible"

That depends on the way your interpret sentences, you and him didn't interpret my question as such but that doesn't mean he couldn't have understood it from the get-go. I didn't want to sound rude but it's just that I replied with incorrect technical assumptions and he replied with yet another cryptic answer.

Honestly, reading back through his replies to your questions, I probably would have answered them almost exactly the same way he did, and English is my native language.
For Fan of Saints, it is not.
I'd say the burden is on you to ask the question in a way that gets you the answer you seek, not on us to psychically delve what it is you want to know.

Back