Extended Taunts v1

doesnt include that dance. I think it is preloaded into the mission type since i see a call for it but it doesnt seem to do anything. I will try to look into the crashes though since i havent experienced them yet but now that the patch hit i will see if it does for me. :p it's all still WIP pretty much so expect it to change up slightly.

theres only 2 that crashes the game, apache and boone goes the dynamite in compliments, ive checked all others in compliments and taunts... only those 2 crash upon selection, awesome mod nevertheless... ive used this in 3 and added more on 3 fer my own liking, like guitar playing and others that were there but never used in 3's mod
edit: also... fer those that got stuff clinged to them like signs, or hotdogs or cups, misc shit.. jus' pull out a weapon, fire a round, and hit reload, when u reload, the extra taunts items drops off immediately... also works in 3, but in 3 u could fall from a mild distance, to where yer character bounces onto the ground, thus dropping the items as well, doesnt work too well in 4 tho since when u fall, even a short distance, u go into a super power fall, avoiding the normal fall, and fer those code users, player pratfall is not an option to get rid of the shit either

Last edited:
Mine game crashes right after the !Yoga like a few people.

Update----I had to delete this mod, I went to look at the taunts and it equiped a whip and cup that it would not take away no matter what.

Last edited:
Had fun with this taunt
CrackheadBoss.gif

The dances are just an "animation cycle", I don't see how it wouldn't be technically possible to use them as taunts or victory signs. Sure your character would be moving but there are animations from this mod who do the same thing.

Back