Remember - this mod doesn't unlock DLC content if you don't own it. Deal with it.

--> DESCRIPTION <--

This mod enhances homies from Genkibowl VII, Gangstas in Space and The Trouble with Clones mission packs - that means additional characters will arrive if you call one of basic homies from these DLCs. It also gives them vehicles from their DLCs instead of random vanilla ones.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third
  • Done! Now everything should work properly.
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
This mod is fully compatible with Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected (all shared files are the same in both mods so you can install them in any order).

--> LIST OF ENHANCED HOMIES <--

GENKIBOWL VII:
  • ANGRY TIGER :mad:
    • VEHICLE: Solar (Genkibowl VII)
  • SEXY KITTEN :oops:
    • VEHICLE: Verminator
  • SAD PANDA :(
    • VEHICLE: Kayak (Genkibowl VII)
  • TAMMY TOLLIVER :D
    • VEHICLE: Genkimobile
    • ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS: Bobby & Zach
  • YARNIE DELIVERY (new icon, fixed phone call)
GANGSTAS IN SPACE:
  • KWILANNA ;)
    • VEHICLE: Aegean
  • SPACE BRUTINA :eek:
    • ADDITIONAL CHARACTER: Andy Zhen
THE TROUBLE WITH CLONES:
  • AISHA BRUTELLA :rolleyes:
    • VEHICLE: Torbitron
    • ADDITIONAL CHARACTER: Pierce (Aisha's costume)
  • JOHNNY TAG :cool:
    • VEHICLE: Torbitron
    • ADDITIONAL CHARACTER: Jimmy Torbitson
--> NOTES <--
Kwilanna might have trouble to land in narrow or crowded areas, make sure not to call her in the city centre or else she might get stuck permanently.

--> CREDITS <--
--> SCREENSHOTS <--
ENHANCED GENKIBOWL VII HOMIES:
Enhanced DLC homies 1.jpg Enhanced DLC homies 2.jpg Enhanced DLC homies 3.jpg Enhanced DLC homies 4.jpg Enhanced DLC homies 9.jpg
ENHANCED GANGSTAS IN SPACE HOMIES:
Enhanced DLC homies 5.jpg Enhanced DLC homies 6.jpg
ENHANCED THE TROUBLE WITH CLONES HOMIES:
Enhanced DLC homies 7.jpg Enhanced DLC homies 8.jpg

Updated on the 8th July 2016.

Attachments

• Fan of Saints' Enhanced DLC homies V2.4.7z
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,513
Last edited:
Can you add a list of what's changed? Because I would like to know how they've been changed and from what they were changed from. Thanks!

Can you add a list of what's changed? Because I would like to know how they've been changed and from what they were changed from. Thanks!
--> LIST OF ENHANCED HOMIES <--
GENKIBOWL VII:
  • TAMMY TOLLIVER: Bobby & Zach
GANGSTAS IN SPACE:
  • SPACE BRUTINA: Andy Zhen
THE TROUBLE WITH CLONES:
  • AISHA BRUTELLA: Pierce (Aisha's costume)
  • JOHNNY TAG: Jimmy Torbitson
Just call some homies from this list and additional characters will arrive.

So it isn't really enhanced then is it? Just added homies right?
If you call Space Brutina/Aisha Brutella/Johnny Tag in the original game, random Saint will arrive with them. I've replaced this random Saint with specific DLC characters so I'd call it an enhancement. And about Tammy Tolliver, she talks to Bobby and Zach over and over so I made them spawn together with her.

Well, I guess that really is an enhancement! I haven't played the DLCs yet, though, so I was just wondering what this mod does, so thanks! :)

V1.2 has been released and it enhances DLC homies even more! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • All DLC homies now arrive in vehicles from their DLCs instead of random vanilla ones. Angry Tiger arrives in Criminal from Genkibowl VII, Sexy Kitten in Verminator, Sad Panda in Kayak from Genkibowl VII, Tammy Tolliver in Genkimobile, Kwilanna in Aegean and Aisha Brutella and Johnny Tag in Torbitron.
Before anyone asks, this wouldn't spawn DLC vehicles for people who don't own them because they all come from the same DLC as a homie.

EDIT: I've added some screenshots showing features from this version.

Last edited:
I've released V1.3 - this should be the last one because I need to put more work into 666 Edition of Expanded Arsenal Mod. I don't have any ideas what I could change anyway. :p

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Removed 'ungrabbable' flag from all DLC homies. You can now use them as human shields when dismissed.
  • Gave Genkibowl VII Solar to Angry Tiger. Criminal isn't so sexy and too many DLC homies use it already (Space Brutina + Aisha Brutella and Johnny Tag use Torbitron which is basically Criminal with a large horn attached to the roof).

Back