And another one, V2.3. This one's only for Weapon Re-Balance users, everyone else can skip it.

--> CHANGELOG <--

Here's another compatibility update. Download it if you'd like to use this mod with V3.2 of Weapon Re-Balance.

--> CHANGELOG <--

Because those vehicles are DLC only in this game and by giving them to the characters, you would give players, who might not own that DLC, access to the vehicles, which would fall under piracy.

Because those vehicles are DLC only in this game and by giving them to the characters, you would give players, who might not own that DLC, access to the vehicles, which would fall under piracy.
That's why! I had my suspicions that you couldn't keep (storey-garagey) DLC cars from DLC you don't won..
this kill two birds with one stone.

You can launch the remaster with this but none of the enhancements will work. Since they changed the layout for the Phone in the remaster, the custom phone icons don't match up. So right away, it breaks the appearance of the Phone.

Genki Girls don't even show up in the Genki Bowl vehicles. I have the codes for the vehicles but they ignore them and still arrive in the Saints themed vehicles as usual.

Also, since the remaster includes all DLC, I suspect new coding needs to be found to add the extra Homies. Zach and Bobby don't show up with Tammy, Jimmy doesn't arrive with Tag, etc. The names are exactly the same in the Character.xtbl too but it's just not finding them. When I try to add homies such as Zach or Bobby to Gang Customization, it crashes my game.

Back