Daedalus, Thermopoly and Stag in endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found these pictures at saints row wiki.

There must be a way to add vehicles there. The STAG in the first picture may have shown up during usual gameplay, but then what about the second one?

TDeck1.png

TDeck2.png

I found these pictures at saints row wiki.

There must be a way to add vehicles there. The STAG in the first picture may have shown up during usual gameplay, but then what about the second one?

TDeck1.png

TDeck2.png
About second picture I can say that player can just steal VTOLs when STAG is lands by them and set them in order. ;)

I knew that I wasn't just imagining things. My friend and I flew to the Thermopylae after one of the missions and it was definitely populated by STAG and spawning VTOLS and the carriers just like that.

I've tried doing the same recently, and they were barren. I even tried removing all mods and completing the mission that makes it show up, then flying straight out there, and there was nothing on it. That's even after running around, because no parked vehicles like that ever spawn when i'm in the air.

My best guess is that the behavior was altered in a patch. It's good to know that IdolNinja isn't just crazy, though.

This mod doesn't seem to work for me. I'm playing long after the main game has ended, and as far as I can tell I don't have any other mods that would conflict with it. The statue is still destroyed, the big ship is destroyed, and there's no Daedalus above the city. Any idea what's wrong?

This mod doesn't seem to work for me. I'm playing long after the main game has ended, and as far as I can tell I don't have any other mods that would conflict with it. The statue is still destroyed, the big ship is destroyed, and there's no Daedalus above the city. Any idea what's wrong?

Are you sure you have the lua file in the right folder? i.e. in the same folder as your SRTT exe?
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

Also, this mod has been made obsolete by Sandbox+ which lets you swap zones in and out in realtime:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back