Daedalus, Thermopoly and Stag in endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Idolninjas permanent Daedalus mod, I played around a bit in the file.

I sucessfully reenabled the Thermopoly and STAG patrolling around the Saints HQ. The Restricted Area around the Saints HQ has not been reenabled. There is a 5 Star one around the Thermopoly though. Has something to do with the model.

Features:
-the drawbridges are up. By setting "city_zone_swap("lockdown", true)" to false you can set the drawbridges to closed again. The zombie island ones stay up anyway. Remember, you will loose your stunt jumps this way. I suggest changing this only if you completed all of them.

-Deadalus floating over the city

-Thermopoly reapaired and at its original position in the water. Warning! It has its 5 star restricted area again.

-STAG patrols around the Saints HQ again and show up at 4 star wanted level instead of military. Military vehicles are still available at the military base.

-Traffic in the park disabled. Its annoying that they keep trying to drive through the park even though its locked down

-VTOL and Condor are spawning in the park again.

Anyone know how to make the STAG equipment spawn onboard the Deadalus and the Thermopoly like in missions and cutscenes? They look a bit dull without it.

To install simply place in main directory.
If you find any bug or figure somethign out, go ahead and post it here. :cool:

Update: Set the triggers to last mission, so Game stays normal until one of the Endings has been played.
new feature: Statue is repaired again.

Attachments

• sr3_city.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 9,039
  • sr3_city_ver0.2.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 12,798
Pretty cool to have the STAG walking around again, and the bridges down, as the cars sometimes can't even pass over them.

But I agree with the STAG equipment, it should be enabled again on the Deadalus and Thermo, looks so empty~

But good work!

Glad to see the mini-tutorial came in handy! :D

I've linked this thread in my Daedelus mod, as it is pretty much exactly what I wanted to eventually do with it. I'll see if I can work with getting the spawns working from the missions too.

Up until now this File should only be used after finishing the Main Storyline. It conflicts with some missions. right now Im looking into keeping the changes disabled until the last mission is complete.

nice, can you make it so the stag only appear at certain stars? right now they're on all islands, sometimes patrolling, and a lot of the time they appear in police vehicles. Like 3 stars or 4.

This needs to be edited in another file. I have no idea what file controls it and where to find it, but if someone with knowledge regarding what Units show up at a certain notority figures that out, some of the parameters I used can be deleted.

@Nyx2k Would it be possible to use this method to re-enable the gangs/ have the gangs enabled everywhere throughout the entire game?

I think that would be possible. But no info regarding that is found in the sr3_city.lua. It is probably located in a different file.

Right now my main objective is, to keep the game exactly the way it is throughout the story and then trigger the changes together with the kill killbane choice mission "Stag Film". So the good ending has noch changes, except the Thermopoly repaired. The other changes will then trigger later. Or even prevent the game from changing some things.
Depends on what works best.

Nyx2k said:
I think that would be possible. But no info regarding that is found in the sr3_city.lua. It is probably located in a different file.

Right now my main objective is, to keep the game exactly the way it is throughout the story and then trigger the changes together with the kill killbane choice mission "Stag Film". So the good ending has noch changes, except the Thermopoly repaired. The other changes will then trigger later. Or even prevent the game from changing some things.
Depends on what works best.
Ok. You should get a purple title. This isn't exactly an easy undertaking.
Also, lines 154-16-something seems to have some sort of pull on what the zones are after the choice. So,
Code:
function m22_coop_skip(skip_teleport)
	sr3_teleport_mission_start("m22", skip_teleport)
	if game_choice_get_state( MISSION_22_CHOICE ) == M22_CHOICE_KILLBANE_KILL then
		mission_unlock( "m23" )
		city_zone_swap("rubble") -- Player went for Killbane, statue got blowed up
	else
		mission_unlock( "m24" )
	end
end
could become
Code:
function m22_coop_skip(skip_teleport)
	sr3_teleport_mission_start("m22", skip_teleport)
	if game_choice_get_state( MISSION_22_CHOICE ) == M22_CHOICE_KILLBANE_KILL then
		mission_unlock( "m23" )
		city_zone_swap("rubble") -- Player went for Killbane, statue got blowed up
      city_zone_swap("daedext1", true) -- swap in the daedalus exterior
      city_zone_swap("lockdown", true)
      city_zone_swap("thermext1", true) -- Thermopolye moves to south of DT
      city_zone_swap("therm2", true) -- This swap just the interior trigger and volume for thermext1.  Those two should be consolidated.
      city_zone_swap("therm3_dst", false)
      set_stag_active(true)
      spawn_override_change_hood_alternate_spawning("HOOD_DT_02", true)
      spawn_override_change_hood_alternate_spawning("HOOD_DT_03", true)
      set_stag_notoriety_area_active(false)
      traffic_disable_drawbridge_area(34, true) -- Disables splines on road through Sunset Park that STAG cordons off

else
		mission_unlock( "m24" )
      city_zone_swap("lockdown", true)
      city_zone_swap("thermext1", true) -- Thermopolye moves to south of DT
      city_zone_swap("therm2", true) -- This swap just the interior trigger and volume for thermext1.  Those two should be consolidated.
      city_zone_swap("therm3_dst", false)
      set_stag_active(true)
      spawn_override_change_hood_alternate_spawning("HOOD_DT_02", true)
      spawn_override_change_hood_alternate_spawning("HOOD_DT_03", true)
      set_stag_notoriety_area_active(false)
      traffic_disable_drawbridge_area(34, true) -- Disables splines on road through Sunset Park that STAG cordons off
	end
end
Or did you try that.
Also, where did you find the zone swap names, like for the daedalus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back