Daedalus, Thermopoly and Stag in endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to edit the choices part and I did get my tower back, but that's about it.

• The Thermopoly is just gone. There's nothing there.
  • The statue is still destroyed.
  • There's no Daedalus.
  • STAG did not show up, even at level 4 notoriety.
  • The F-69 was in the park, but that's no big deal, because I have 2 different ones in my garage. Two Condors spawn in the park with out the mod anyway.
  • The vehicle traffic was disabeled in the park.

Can someone fix this to fit my choices?
  • Tower shoud stay there.
  • I took the tank and the specter from that Thermopoly mission.
  • Killbane was not unmasked.
  • I did the Daedalus ending first and then the Gangsters in space ending.
I don't know enough about this coding to make it work myself. Most of the file seems to be made up of totally unrelated co-op teleprting and just stuff that makes no sense. I have no intention of using co-op. I have no idea what to edit.

I've done some more editing and the Thermoplye is now in mint condition, but the statue is still missing and the Daedalus is nowhere to be seen. The park traffic is also gone.

I'm going to try a few more things, but it would be convenient, if someone who knows things would look at it and just tell me what should be done.

You forgot the Deadalus Line in your zone swap.

This is how mine looks so far.
-- Perform zone swaps
city_zone_swap("hq_dmg", DISABLE) -- restore saints HQ
city_zone_swap("rubble", false) -- Player went for Killbane, statue got blowed up
city_zone_swap("daedext1", true) -- swap in the daedalus exterior
city_zone_swap("lockdown", true)
city_zone_swap("thermext1", true) -- Thermopolye moves to south of DT
city_zone_swap("therm2", true) -- This swap just the interior trigger and volume for thermext1. Those two should be consolidated.
city_zone_swap("therm3_dst", false)

And I didn´t touch the Game choices at all. I left them original. They have no effect and crashed my game a few times while replaying, so I left them alone in the end.

-- Gameplay Choice IDs -
-- these should match values from level_scripts.cpp
MISSION_06_CHOICE = 0
MISSION_22_CHOICE = 1
MISSION_21_CHOICE = 2

M06_CHOICE_BLOWN_TOWER = true;
M06_CHOICE_BRANDED_TOWER = false;
M22_CHOICE_KILLBANE_KILL = true;
M22_CHOICE_KILLBANE_ESCAPE = false;
M21_CHOICE_KILLBANE_UNMASKED = true;
M21_CHOICE_KILLBANE_NOT_UNMASKED = false;

The Satue got blown up in my game regardless of what I did, So I added the Statue line under sr3_city_main, but that is completely optional.

function sr3_city_main()

traffic_disable_drawbridge_area(34, true) -- Disables splines on road through Sunset Park that STAG cordons off
city_zone_swap("rubble", false) -- Player went for Killbane, statue got blowed up

Thanks.:)

Mine is now:
--SR3 City Lua file

-- Gameplay Choice IDs -
-- these should match values from level_scripts.cpp
MISSION_06_CHOICE = 0
MISSION_22_CHOICE = 2
MISSION_21_CHOICE = 1
M06_CHOICE_BLOWN_TOWER = false;
M06_CHOICE_BRANDED_TOWER = true;
M22_CHOICE_KILLBANE_KILL = true;
M22_CHOICE_KILLBANE_ESCAPE = false;
M21_CHOICE_KILLBANE_UNMASKED = false;
M21_CHOICE_KILLBANE_NOT_UNMASKED = true;
function sr3_city_init()
end

function sr3_city_main()

traffic_disable_drawbridge_area(34, true) -- Disables splines on road through Sunset Park that STAG cordons off

-- Perform zone swaps
city_zone_swap("rubble", false) -- Statue restore?
city_zone_swap("thermext1") -- Thermopolye moves to south of DT.
city_zone_swap("lockdown", true) -- Bridges up/down.
city_zone_swap("thermext1", true) -- Thermopolye moves to south of DT.
city_zone_swap("therm2", true) -- This swap just the interior trigger and volume for thermext1. Those two should be consolidated.
city_zone_swap("daedext1", true)

-- Maybe allow you to play through again
mission_maybe_uncomplete_m22()
end
I may try a few more things later.

u should make the daedulus move around in the air that would be pretty cool oh and what file is it to make the brides go up again

Greetings Nyx2k,

Would love to feature your mod on GameSpy, doing an article on Saints Row 3 modifications. Just need your permission to promote/host on GameSpy/FilePlanet. Also, if you happen to have any screenshots/videos stashed away - that would be awesome! You can contact me on here, or [email protected]

~Justin

@Ferret: Sure go ahead.
@Jasper: Entering the Thermoplaye is not possible, except in the mission "My name is Cyrus Temple" I tried around, but was never able to acomplish that. The Daedalus has no interior to walk around in. Volition never made one. And the Daedalus is a static gameworld object. so its not possible to make it move around Steelport.

To lower the bridges, you just have to edit the Sr3_city.lua with notepad or Notepad++ (I suggest this one) and change the line
Code:
city_zone_swap("lockdown", true)
to
Code:
city_zone_swap("lockdown", false)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back