Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

I don't have a pirate, but its not on steam, maybe that's why, anyway thanks for the response.
Even if you delete something, trying to hid it, we can see it. We can always see it.

ребят подскажите что нужно сделать. при заходе в игру пишет button 1 и идет загрузга. но она на самом деле не идет

Even if you delete something, trying to hid it, we can see it. We can always see it.
showed him! seriously. sr4 with all dlc is only 20 bucks. thats pocket change for a game like this.
i paid full price AT release. and got all dlc as they came out. XD and no, the game time on my steam page isnt lying. i spent well over 100+ hours just dicking about the open world. though admittedly i didnt get achievments for completing the story simply because idolninja didnt release the additional cheats mod fast enough :p
sorry. i really need to test this sweet new mod on a crusader >:3
TANK WITH NITRO COMIN THROUGH BITCHES.

So there is NOW a GOG version of SR4, and I tried to install this mod but it just hangs up at the loading screen with all of the corporate logos on it. Any chance of this ever working with the GOG version, because I really appreciated the SR3 mods that let me do this stuff?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: After a lot of looking back and forth through this site, I finally figured out how to make Jepps .asm update tool work. Once I ran it, the mod works fine! I just wish there was an easier way to update the .asm files.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: After a lot of looking back and forth through this site, I finally figured out how to make Jepps .asm update tool work. Once I ran it, the mod works fine! I just wish there was an easier way to update the .asm files.

I just got the GOG version as well. Any chance you can give me some info about how you updated it?

yah i decided to get sr2 free on gog when the sale was happening. so now i have sr2 on both pc platforms :3 prolly gonna stick to steam.

Back