Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

Praise the heavens! Thanks for this mod.
It kinda bugs out sometimes and some vehicles like Valkrye or whatever that heli is called like...can only recolor windows :S quite disappointed,but my guess is,that its not fault of the game,but game itself :C
Also,when spawning vehicles through phone,they only appear in their default colors. You need to kinda use Gateway to use modified vehicles.
Still awesome enough.

hi. just want to check if this mod is compatible with co-op. Like if a host player accesses my gateway or one of the customization menus from a clothing store or one of the car places, would that cause them to crash? My game is legit from steam.

Does anyone know which of those files I need to use if all I want to do is be able to change the color of the wireframe phantom motorcycle?

hi. just want to check if this mod is compatible with co-op. Like if a host player accesses my gateway or one of the customization menus from a clothing store or one of the car places, would that cause them to crash? My game is legit from steam.
It shouldn't cause a crash, but the remote player wouldn't have access to the extra options without also having the mod installed

I seem to be getting a problem, where whenever I launch the game, it gets past the disclaimers, then when it gets to the mainscreen, a weird hud appears that says Button 1, near the middle of the screen, and a blue loading bar that loads 8/10 bars then freezes. Should I wait for it to finish? I'm not sure what to do, I also do not have any other mods.
-EDIT-
I am forced to close the tab, so basically I can't access the game anymore, I can uninstall the mod, but I just really want to be able to change the colour of clothes in the wardrobe, is there anyway you could make that standalone?

Back