Community Modding Wishlist

Speaking from the perspective of a user rather than a modder, I'd like the modding for Saints to be more similar to Skyrim than the likes of GTA. You know, a checklist of .esp-like files that tell the game how to use assets in the game's data folder. That way we can add stuff in rather than replace it (To my knowledge, keeping in mind I haven't really modded a GTA game since San Andreas, you can only replace assets in GTA games, never add new ones).

Would be nice to have a scripting language of sorts as well, again like Skyrim with the SKSE thing. Or at least the possibility of someone creating a script extender. Then you'd have the ultimate modding experience in a GTA-like sandbox game, and by extension, the ultimate GTA-like sandbox game.

Speaking from the perspective of a user rather than a modder, I'd like the modding for Saints to be more similar to Skyrim than the likes of GTA. You know, a checklist of .esp-like files that tell the game how to use assets in the game's data folder. That way we can add stuff in rather than replace it (To my knowledge, keeping in mind I haven't really modded a GTA game since San Andreas, you can only replace assets in GTA games, never add new ones).

Would be nice to have a scripting language of sorts as well, again like Skyrim with the SKSE thing. Or at least the possibility of someone creating a script extender. Then you'd have the ultimate modding experience in a GTA-like sandbox game, and by extension, the ultimate GTA-like sandbox game.

Well I think it's been confirmed that we'll be able to add new things (like weapons and stuff.)

custom radios!!!! (like gta. one of the few things i liked about gta IV better than saints row) i think we all know how loony the game would be with the ability to play more mp3s!

(If this was already made, let me know because I am really new here) Is there any chance we could have SOME customizable helicopters? It doesn't need to apply to all the helicopters, just a few so that way I can blow sh*t up in a pimped out chopper =D

I'd like to see custom morphing creation - e.g. have the age slider actually modify head size or the like.
Similarly, I eagerly await the first mod for IV that will cause the *redacted* to modify the Sex Appeal slider instead of the *redacted* slider.

I would like to see the character customization options first before I decide on things, but going by Saints row the third I would like more customization options...hair that doesn't look like playdough especially for the female character models, more variety of clothing, I mean its awesome to look good and still kick ass, I found saints row the third fun but the character customization kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, multiplayer mods will be a huge plus too.

Day and Night cycle.
Customization alà SR2.
Activities and diversions alà SR2.

I want SR2 o_O

The ability to build cars in Blender and somehow import them into the game. The game has a very retro look to the city, and people, and could use some retro cars. I've got a very beautiful Cadillac V16 I am dying to import.

Back