[Classic/Remastered] Mission Replay Mini v0.4

some missions are bugged like Gang Bang, player spawning inside the strip club but stuck on screen, but otherwise nice work on the author and contributors

i love that there is a version for the remaster (gives me more reason to actually play it over the original), but i do have a problem with how the missions are started (not a bug problem, just a problem with how the mod is set up). it jumps right into the mission, so no phone call or ability to drive there and use my custom red and white peacemaker (matching the red and white police uniform i wear). i would love it if it had that same function as the original version, if such changes can be made. it works great for roleplay purposes, as i could be starting a playthrough having finished "shopping" at planet saints or start of the video with a night on the town, get a call from shaudi, find out pierce has started a party without my permission, and zoom back to HQ in anger or disbelief. always fun that way.

i love that there is a version for the remaster (gives me more reason to actually play it over the original), but i do have a problem with how the missions are started (not a bug problem, just a problem with how the mod is set up). it jumps right into the mission, so no phone call or ability to drive there and use my custom red and white peacemaker (matching the red and white police uniform i wear). i would love it if it had that same function as the original version, if such changes can be made. it works great for roleplay purposes, as i could be starting a playthrough having finished "shopping" at planet saints or start of the video with a night on the town, get a call from shaudi, find out pierce has started a party without my permission, and zoom back to HQ in anger or disbelief. always fun that way.
From my experimentation, enabling phonecalls is not possible without softlocking the game into infinite-loading screen.
Mission Replay Mini uses a function called "mission_set_next_mission" which allows starting any mission in the game, but using it without teleporting the player to the mission marker will trap the game into an infinite loading screen while the phonecall plays in background.

From my experimentation, enabling phonecalls is not possible without softlocking the game into infinite-loading screen.
Mission Replay Mini uses a function called "mission_set_next_mission" which allows starting any mission in the game, but using it without teleporting the player to the mission marker will trap the game into an infinite loading screen while the phonecall plays in background.
that sucks. guess I will have to find a workaround. maybe a save game that unlocks everything i can but only completes the few missions necessary to get into the open world.

Back