Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

The way the colours are placed is perfect, as you said the chrome turns out rather white, but I do believe you can find a way to fix this and the black parts should be a little shiny/reflective if that is possible to do.
Other than that it's looking excellent in my opinion.

The way the colours are placed is perfect, as you said the chrome turns out rather white, but I do believe you can find a way to fix this and the black parts should be a little shiny/reflective if that is possible to do.
Thanks for the confidence singa its well needed:) i will find a way to make you the best k8 ever;)

Ok i started from scratch and this is what i ended up with
Screenshot22208.jpg
Screenshot19415.jpg
still need to change a few things and touch up the black but the chrome look shows now and changed the bullets to look real. How we looking this time:oops: ( since your my best chritic,no pun intended)and i started this gun for your request so i need you to keep up with the ideas.

I love it.
Thanks im still working on some finishing touches and then its all yours;) keep up with the ideas and we will get places. So what weapon would you prefer next?:oops:
And by the way im removing that stupid red band from the cartridge. And i took you up on fixing the symbol on the front of the cartridge

Last edited:
Back