Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Decker sword update:
Now glows silver, does it look ok?
Screenshot15388.jpg

Edit:forgot weapon cache:D
Screenshot4661.jpg

Last edited:
They look really cool. Though I personally dislike the cobra on the weapons, it's still a job well done.

They look really cool. Though I personally dislike the cobra on the weapons, it's still a job well done.
I could always put up a second version for people like you(everyone likes different things). And thank you for the compliment.Any other suggestions on possible changes?
Edit:
That was worded wrong sorry.
I could put up a second version for the people like yourself that dont like the chrome cobra on the weapons. Thank you for the compliment and suggestion. Any other changes or ideas?

Last edited:
I'm not really good at sketching, I'm afraid, but I might give it a shot. The nocturne looks neat, aswell.

I'm not really good at sketching, I'm afraid, but I might give it a shot. The nocturne looks neat, aswell.
I took the courtesy to make a version of all weapons so far with no emblems for you as requested:) the decker sword is the one with no designs, just black and chrome blade. If you prefer another please let me know and i will upload it as soon as possible;)

Back