Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

A second version would be cool, thanks. I have a suggestion for the K-8 Krukov to make it black and chrome like the AK-74 in the promotional artworks.
I Can do this, i have models for that AK-47 (or is it AK-12 or Ak-103??) just need someone to paint it in that Black Chrome thing and then i need to know how to port models and replace them for Saints Row Games

I Can do this, i have models for that AK-47 (or is it AK-12 or Ak-103??) just need someone to paint it in that Black Chrome thing and then i need to know how to port models and replace them for Saints Row Games
No problem just get me your designs and i will modify them the way you want and then i will help you learn to port them back to the game;)

A second version would be cool, thanks. I have a suggestion for the K-8 Krukov to make it black and chrome like the AK-74 in the promotional artworks.
Heres a start on the k8:
Diamond plated cartridge
Screenshot4076.jpg
that has a reflective saints row symbol that shines through
Screenshot5599.jpg

Awesome, when you do the texture for the not fully upgraded Krukov, you should make their magazine chrome as it would fit better to their regular mag.

Awesome, when you do the texture for the not fully upgraded Krukov, you should make their magazine chrome as it would fit better to their regular mag.
Yep working on that now;) hows this look for a completed upgraded model?
Screenshot17642.jpg
it still has the reflective saints row emblem which i thought was a pretty cool idea. Any other suggestions to make it look better:oops:

This isnt quite what i was hoping for(may have to start from scratch):mad: but here is how all four levels look plus in game shot.
Screenshot19811.jpg
Screenshot20117.jpg
Screenshot20714.jpg
Screenshot21909.jpg
Screenshot24274.jpg
I like the ammo box but the chrome is turning out more white:mad:. But if you want i can upload this version for now. I realy think voltarox is better with this gun than me:cool:.Any replys or want to see how it looks for yourself and give some well needed critisism:oops:?

Back