Be Zinyak Mod

I'm not sure about this.

When I was messing around with a homies mod, I had Zinyak call in as a homie and he had a head, but it quickly shrunk down into his body.

that makes me think his head is the same model, but perhaps it's lowering down to be normal player head height, rather than where his head should actually be since he's way tall.
That could also be possible, but it's more than likely a completely separate model and when he gets summoned, the model basics load, but it can't load all the way because the model isn't there, so it just shrinks to nothingness (unloading). But I could be wrong. If what you said is true, shrinking the entire model down to a correct size would make it work.

Edit: Also, did your Homies Mod you have replace a homie to get Zinyak or add a whole new homie?

We have to assume that anyone browsing mods has already beaten the game and should expect spoilers in both Mod Releases and Mods in Progress just by their very nature.

Not to mention that if you didn't know that stuff you probably are just now looking into the game at all. They heavily advertised all of what I said

Edit:

Also not to mention that saying a character's name and the word "super" are not spoilers :I

Last edited:
That could also be possible, but it's more than likely a completely separate model and when he gets summoned, the model basics load, but it can't load all the way because the model isn't there, so it just shrinks to nothingness (unloading). But I could be wrong. If what you said is true, shrinking the entire model down to a correct size would make it work.
Any model you load with that, will cause you to have no head/face.
I tried it with Matt,Shaundi and Gat.
-> npc_shaundi_sim, npc_shaundi, npc_shaundi_50s
This is npc_target_maero :
2013-08-24_00002g2sut.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Yep.

I decided to try it out myself and everyone loaded sans-head. I looked into some character folders and the model is in fact a separate model. Weird.

Back