Alternate Stand Animations V1.3

Will do. ;)

Edit:
Holy moly, I did it! And this should've been obvious from the first time... Damn I'm dumb.
However, the delay time (the blend time I mean) when changing to the rifle (now pistol) walking animation from the rifle jogging animation is a bit short IMO, I mean in-game when I get back to walking from jogging, the rilfe in my hand just pops back to its designated place, so it seems.
I've tried to do something about it but for no avail, nothing seems to affect that (I just screwed up the animation).
But, changing from jogging to walking, on the other hand, looks like can be delayed (again, blended) to the point when the character starts to shuffle forward like an old hag in a hurry...
*Sigh* Oh well, I think I'll have to bear with it for at least 'till the SDK comes out.

Nonetheless, I'm really happy that I've managed to bring this off. I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Last edited:
Cool mod... Do you think you will be able to change the super sprint animation for female character as it is more masculine rather than feminine? thanks :)

I think that what we have is a female variant... what else could we use?

In these images, you can see that the character's sprint animation is different when inside simulation and when in the real world

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 800
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 796
Cool mod...personally prefer your version of standing better. Good job, Thanks!

Edit to add later: Is there a chance you will make this work for dual wielded pistols and machine guns? :);)

Last edited:
i5is - The pacing is different... I'll look into it.

TonyTitan - Make this work how? There's nothing to replace those animations with, it'd be cool though.

I remember that in SR3 there is a mod for dual handling weapon, wait i will dig it out and see :)

TonyTitan - There's nothing to replace those animations with, it'd be cool though.

That's all you had to say. ;) I'm not a modder and have no idea what is, or is not available to you to work with. :) But maybe Omniknightz will help us both out. :D

well i not modder too. i not sure who is the moddor for the mod in sr3 but i find it and try ask if he can make 1 in sr4, if he got buy the game =.=

Back