Alternate Stand Animations V1.3

so sorry guys :( no luck digging it out, but i swear i really using the reanimation on sr3 and i downloaded it on this website, it just gone and cant find it. and sr3 is long time ago so i didnt leave any backup for the mod in my rig :(

No worries Omni...Thanks for looking around for it though! :)

Could you maybe make a version of this that doesn't include the one-handed gun animations? I like the new rifle animation but I kinda prefer the default pistol animations.

A simple modification that changes the following animations on player characters:
  • Female: Alternate single-handed firearms (pistol, stun-gun, MAC10) stand. Large firearms (rifles, MP5) are now held by both arms. Also fixes hunting shotgun stand animation.
  • Male: Large firearms are now held by both arms.
Screenshots (before and after):

IUitkn2.jpg

PjsoU3v.jpg

vB9glX0.jpg

Installation: Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder.
I love the new stance ~ Far more dramatic for screen shots ~;) but I like my twin Tommy guns

* Dose it effect duel wield ?

Either way cool look'n mod ~ Great job.

Hey DLSparky,

This mod only works with single handed smg and pistol, I.e. If you have them dual wielded, they won't work. Also make sure you have followed the instructions for installing it.

@GPZ I know it's a bit of a stretch for me to say this but is there a possibility for you to adapt this mod to SRTT?

Like some of the people above me, we prefer SRTT to SRIV and we play that instead and this would be lovely. Hate the assault rifle being carried like a pistol.

Or maybe give some pointers as to how would I go into achieving this change on SRTT. Any info would be valuable.

Back