Alternate Stand Animations V1.3

Discussion in 'Animations' started by GPZ, Oct 13, 2013.

1. GPZ

GPZ

A simple modification that changes the following animations on player characters:
    • Female: Alternate single-handed firearms (pistol, stun-gun, MAC10) stand. Large firearms (rifles, MP5) are now held by both arms. Also fixes hunting shotgun stand animation.
    • Male: Large firearms are now held by both arms.
    Screenshots (before and after):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Installation: Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  2. Thanks, it's really nice.

3. GPZ

GPZ

Updated to version 1.3, the updates are:
    • (Females) Alternate single-handed firearms (pistol, stun-gun, MAC10) stand.
    • (Males & Females) Large firearms (rifles, MP5) are now held by both arms.
    • (Females) Fixed hunting shotgun stand animation.

4. I likey. Keep 'em coming. Strange question, maybe - the jeans your female model is wearing. Are they custom, or from one of the in game stores? I don't care much for the baggy, shapeless ones I've been finding in the stores.

5. Cool mod! Though actually I like the original animations. Maybe when the SDK is out we can make a mod so it alternates randomly between this and the vanilla anims?! :)

6. GPZ

GPZ

Thanks! I'm not sure what their exact name is, but they must be in Nobody Loves Me.

It's actually possible to have up to 4 stand animations per animation set, but the transition animations will not always match.

Phnx likes this.
  7. Couldn't get it to work. Any reasons why? I unpacked it into the Saints Row IV folder using 7zip and it still doesnt work

8. GPZ

GPZ

You should have an additional folder in your SRIV root named "tables", and two files should be in it.

9. awesome )) but i found a little glitch. right here......

Attached Files:

10. GPZ

GPZ

Thanks for letting me know! I just uploaded version 1.4, it fixes this issue. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice