Alternate Character Customization

No and goodbye:)I would think with the saints row franchise pack being on sale for a while for 18 bucks people would get it and there would be less pirates seriously .

"Uyy a pirated copy GTFO cuz this is only for ppl who bought the game" what if he bought a physical copy and just installed it on a different folder from steam???

"Uyy a pirated copy GTFO cuz this is only for ppl who bought the game" what if he bought a physical copy and just installed it on a different folder from steam???
from their sick view? pirate...
from a normal view? issues...
from a plot-twist view? it's from Origin...
from a try-harder view? try using the key on Steam then...

also the mod is working fine.

Ain't it like replying to a post from 2014...

Protip: You cannot install Steam games outside Steam folder. Unless they weren't activated on Steam, obviously, and Saints Row IV is still a Steam exclusive.

Let me set the record straight its not hard to tell whos a pirate and all hell i know just by when that guy listed his file location not only is it not suppose to be outside of steamfolder like other people have said but I also know cuz I used to be a 100 percent pirate on all kinds of games now I don't do that anymore hell my almost 700 plus game library can vaild that lol.

Saints Row installments are only steamworks. There very few non-Steam versions of IIRC SR:TT (so not SRIV) out there so the chances to get one are very slim, and usually don't work so well with mods. Physical copies still have to be activated through Steam, so that is also not an excuse.

FOR THE RECORD.
It IS POSSIBLE to move your steam library to a DIFFERENT location.
Here is the steam support article that tells you how:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

Just because it's not installed directly in the steam folder, doesn't mean it's a pirated copy.

That being said, that person admitted to being a pirate and that's why they were banned.

FOR THE RECORD.
It IS POSSIBLE to move your steam library to a DIFFERENT location.
Here is the steam support article that tells you how:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

Just because it's not installed directly in the steam folder, doesn't mean it's a pirated copy.

That being said, that person admitted to being a pirate and that's why they were banned.
Even if you move it to a different location and rename SteamLibrary folder, the path will always contain "..\steamapps\common\.." part, you simply cannot skip it. That means Steam has to appear in the path once at very least - if it doesn't, it's not a legit version.

Even if you move it to a different location and rename SteamLibrary folder, the path will always contain "..\steamapps\common\.." part, you simply cannot skip it.

Noted. I haven't actually tried it myself but I knew it was possible to do.

Even if you move it to a different location and rename SteamLibrary folder, the path will always contain "..\steamapps\common\.." part, you simply cannot skip it. That means Steam has to appear in the path once at very least - if it doesn't, it's not a legit version.
You are correct and I can confirm this cuz I have 5 hdds with steam games and no matter how u do it it needs that file path like u said there.

So would anyone be able to offer any advice on how to get this mod working? If I just put the file in my cache folder as instructed, the game loads forever when I try to load a save. If I use Minimaul's Stream2Update tool, the game crashes when loading a save instead. I am using other mods as well, but nothing that alters customize_player.vpp_pc. I'm afraid the problem is that the mod is just too far out of date, though I'm hoping someone can offer a suggestion all the same.

Back