Alternate Character Customization

Hi there
I am having trouble trying to update . the asm_pc file when it asks for source files i select C:\Games 3\SR 4 then i choose update asm_pc file C:\Games 3\SR 4\customize_player.asm_pc is this the right file? then when i click on build then it asks for a streamed packfile (*.str2_pc) which i cannot find or do not know what to save it as.
I noticed that there are 2 files customize_player.asm_pc in the root dir and customize_player.vpp_pc in the cache dir I have the non steam version are the tools only for the steam version?

thanks

Hi there
I am having trouble trying to update . the asm_pc file when it asks for source files i select C:\Games 3\SR 4 then i choose update asm_pc file C:\Games 3\SR 4\customize_player.asm_pc is this the right file? then when i click on build then it asks for a streamed packfile (*.str2_pc) which i cannot find or do not know what to save it as.
I noticed that there are 2 files customize_player.asm_pc in the root dir and customize_player.vpp_pc in the cache dir I have the non steam version are the tools only for the steam version?

thanks
No and goodbye:)I would think with the saints row franchise pack being on sale for a while for 18 bucks people would get it and there would be less pirates seriously .

I would think with the saints row franchise pack being on sale for a while for 18 bucks people would get it and there would be less pirates seriously .
Yeah, I know. It's like they don't even care

Hate to be a noob here, and I sort of skimmed through the thread but I'm going to be noob regardless anyways, so here goes..

Following the read me in this rar I noticed that your file is named differently than mine when I backed it up.
I tossed this customize_player.vpp_pc into the folder and there's no changes in-game and of course it didn't over ride my Customize_player.asm.pc file.

So I'm wondering, do I need to download something else? Rename the file? Or do I simply have a different version that's not compatible? ( Don't jump on me for being a pirate, I bought this on the steam summer sale, got the franchise pack )

Alright thanks in advanced for any help with the confusion I'm having here!

q2rFeQ7.png

I like the new tattoos and face paint from the mod but is there a way to remove the changes done to eyes? I prefer having the eyes being full white or full black.

*Edit
Never mind, I fixed it myself

Last edited:
Back