All New Character Customization

ok, but there's one problem.....
the leopard skin is only one file named "default female diffuse.str2_pc" and in the nude mod there's also a file named like that.
2 files -> same name -> 1 folder -> doesn't work :(

I followed the instructions and tested it with the nude mod only and when i started the game theres the mosaic pattern.....
whats the mistake??
the funny thing is when i put the leopard skin into the folder without the nude mod, the skin works (mosaic pattern still there)

Not trying to bitch or anything but I have been trying to use this for the past couple of hours and honestly with 18 pages to go through to see if anyone else is having a similar issue to me is just too many, I did got through a few and saw that there were a few people having troubles but not a single one was like mine.
The problem I am having is I have extracted all the files, I went to the folder containing them, ran the .BAT file, followed the instructions onscreen (pressed 2 for a new build, then 1 to add everything, then pressed N to go through all menus, then pressed C), it was after pressing C that the problem happened. The problem was that NOTHING happened. It ran the batch commands to copy the files but would say "file not found" for every file. I checked the .BAT file and saw that it was looking for them in sub folders, the folders were all in the correct spot and none had been renamed or anything.
I tried moving all the files and the .BAT file to my root directory and still had the same problem.
I read the README.PDF file and it was of no help at all, I am not saying it's not a helpful file, just in this instance, well, it was not helpful at all.
So, what am I doing wrong or should I just give up on this and delete it and just play the game as it is?

I wasn't sure what you meant, but I have had the idea of smoothing over frown lines etcetera to create more of a male model look in the future, this request would be part way to that. I've only adjusted the white guy for the moment, but if it's what you were after then I could mod the others as well.

View attachment 3254

yes that is exactly what i want, thank you very much *_*

I followed the instructions and tested it with the nude mod only and when i started the game theres the mosaic pattern.....
whats the mistake??
the funny thing is when i put the leopard skin into the folder without the nude mod, the skin works (mosaic pattern still there)
The mosaic censorship is disabled with... customization_items.xtbl or something. Make sure you used all the files.

The mosaic censorship is disabled with... customization_items.xtbl or something. Make sure you used all the files.

i disabled with a shader mode, from a nude patch, and leave everything else alone (misc_table, customize player etc...) and it worked without being problems.

Not trying to come across as impatient but has anyone got any suggestions for my problem? I know it's not that long since I asked, it was last Wednesday though. Any kind of suggestion would probably be helpful I'm sure.

Not trying to come across as impatient but has anyone got any suggestions for my problem? I know it's not that long since I asked, it was last Wednesday though. Any kind of suggestion would probably be helpful I'm sure.

try to redownload the mod, and if doesn't happen everything than idk what is the issue:Sdo you use win 7 or 8? probably the problem is, that you need the run as administrator

Back