Additional Cheats

When i download the mod and add it into my game it does not give me all the cheats? do i have to write something or make a new game save??? help me!

When i download the mod and add it into my game it does not give me all the cheats? do i have to write something or make a new game save??? help me!

Add New Cheat and enter in the 'phrase' that follows the cheat you desire. i.e. for Unlock Infinite Sprint you would enter "runfast", without the quotes of course.

Just to explain to Theo0232, follow the first post by putting the cheats.xtbl into your SRIV folder, whichever version of the file you choose. Once you boot the game, pause to the map menu and select "extras", then "cheats". Follow what n1x4 said. The cheats will then save with your game, so you don't have to enter them every time.

Hey, I was playing and my friend whose against mods was using the DLC cheats, and for some reason, when he tried to activate them, the flag save window pops up for me, and will, flag my save.

However, the window didn't pop up before I purchased the extra cheats myself, and didn't flag my save when I saved.

Why is this?

Hey, I was playing and my friend whose against mods was using the DLC cheats, and for some reason, when he tried to activate them, the flag save window pops up for me, and will, flag my save.

However, the window didn't pop up before I purchased the extra cheats myself, and didn't flag my save when I saved.

Why is this?

That's just the way it works. The cheats table is client side, and if flagging is set to true will flag both players. Your modded table has all the flagging disabled so when you activate a cheat it won't flag the save for either player.

Back