Additional Cheats

Something's seriously messed up. After typing in a random number of cheats, I can't enter anymore. The enter cheats window turns black, completely black and I can't see/enter anything. The actual window shows for a fraction of a second when clicking on it, but then it turns black. I have to restart the game to be able to enter more cheats. This happens completely randomly. Sometimes I can enter 30 cheats, while other times I can only enter two before it turns black.

What's wrong? I tried searching but couldn't find anything related to this.

Something's seriously messed up. After typing in a random number of cheats, I can't enter anymore. The enter cheats window turns black, completely black and I can't see/enter anything. The actual window shows for a fraction of a second when clicking on it, but then it turns black. I have to restart the game to be able to enter more cheats. This happens completely randomly. Sometimes I can enter 30 cheats, while other times I can only enter two before it turns black.

What's wrong? I tried searching but couldn't find anything related to this.
This also happened to me very recently

Is there any way to increase the amount of cheats that you can enter? I have entered lots of vehicle chats and cannot be able to enter any more.
There isn't any limit in that case. Are you sure that you didn't do any mistake?

can you use all these cheats on console
Vanilla and DLC cheats - yes. But if you mean modded cheats:
Forum Rules said:
No console modding - All mods and discussion on this site are only for the PC version of SRTT and not the console version. Discussing the console version itself is allowed but not modding it in any way.

Back