Additional Cheats

Hello again, I wanted to ask one more question, is there a way to enter the codes for the achievements automatically? I honestly don't feel like entering every single one of those vehicle cheats or weapon cheats, is there anyway to do it easier?
Please, use edit button instead of double-posting next time. :)
Anyway, uh, what are 'the codes for the achievements'? You can't unlock achievements via codes, you can use Steam Achievement Manager if you want. About a code that would unlock all cheats at once, there's no way to do that, unfortunately. I know it was possible in Saints Row 2 but the cheat system has changed yet in Saints Row: The Third...

Last edited:
Please, use edit button instead of double-posting next time. :)
Anyway, uh, what are 'the codes for the achievements'? You can't unlock achievements via codes, you can use Steam Achievement Manager if you want. About a code that would unlock all cheats at once, there's no way to do that, unfortunately. I know it was possible in Saints Row 2 but the cheat system has changed yet in Saints Row: The Third...
Oops, I think I was just thinking of something else while I was posting that, I meant just the cheats in general, sorry.

Hello, this is my first time here. First of all, great work on the mods! Second of all, i have copied everything to the folder and the cheats seem to work but my achievements won't unlock anymore for some reason. I thought the mod was safe. Did i do something wrong?

Happy Holidays!

Hello, this is my first time here. First of all, great work on the mods! Second of all, i have copied everything to the folder and the cheats seem to work but my achievements won't unlock anymore for some reason. I thought the mod was safe. Did i do something wrong?

Happy Holidays!
if you used the cheats before the mod then it isn't gonna fix that

Happy Holidays!
If you used cheats before installing this mod, it won't fix your save - you'll have to start a new game.
Also, you might have issues with unlocking achievements if you're playing in Offline Mode.

If you used cheats before installing this mod, it won't fix your save - you'll have to start a new game.
Also, you might have issues with unlocking achievements if you're playing in Offline Mode.
Thank you for the fast reply. In ALL honesty, i have never cheated before. The cheats DO work, but i don't gain any achievements. When i restart (without saving the cheats) i recieve the achievements. Does it matter if it's a steam game or something?

Back