Additional Cheats

can add give cluster to the cheat list
There's no way to create a cheat that adds clusters, unfortunately. The only way to get more clusters is to use a trainer but I don't know any trusted ones so they might contain viruses or keyloggers...

Hello, so for this cheat mod you said the table list was full, is there anyway I can delete some of the cheats like you said? I want to install the Expanded Arsenal mod by Shitface and it has a bunch of cheats I want to have in my game. There are some cheats in this mod I don't need, so how do I delete them? Thanks:)

Hello, so for this cheat mod you said the table list was full, is there anyway I can delete some of the cheats like you said? I want to install the Expanded Arsenal mod by Shitface and it has a bunch of cheats I want to have in my game. There are some cheats in this mod I don't need, so how do I delete them? Thanks:)
This mod is already included in Expanded Arsenal Mod - I just removed all regular weapon cheats to make some space for new ones. ;)

Hello again, I wanted to ask one more question, is there a way to enter the codes for the achievements automatically? I honestly don't feel like entering every single one of those vehicle cheats or weapon cheats, is there anyway to do it easier?

Back