Additional Cheats

How is this supposed to work? I dropped the file where it said to. Are they supposed to be under the cheat menu? If so they aren't there. Only thing there is the DLC cheats and those are there because I bought the DLC. And yes I bought the game on steam.

How is this supposed to work? I dropped the file where it said to. Are they supposed to be under the cheat menu? If so they aren't there. Only thing there is the DLC cheats and those are there because I bought the DLC. And yes I bought the game on steam.

Just like any other cheat you need to manually add it as a cheat by entering its unlock string. For example, looking at the readme, the unlock string for Low Gravity is:
gravitykills

You need to go into the Extras menu, choose Add Cheat, and then enter that string to unlock it in the menu. At this point, you can then toggle it on or off since it will be listed in the Cheat menu. The rest of the cheats work the same way.

Just like any other cheat you need to manually add it as a cheat by entering its unlock string. For example, looking at the readme, the unlock string for Low Gravity is:
gravitykills

You need to go into the Extras menu, choose Add Cheat, and then enter that string to unlock it in the menu. At this point, you can then toggle it on or off since it will be listed in the Cheat menu. The rest of the cheats work the same way.

Thanks I didn't know you'd have to enter the cheats manually still.

runfast gives you infinite sprint not super sprint, and letsrock doesn't give you all weapons, it gives you the baseball bat, heavy pistol, heavy smg, semi-auto shotgun, automatic rifle, alien rpg and the mcmanus 2020

runfast gives you infinite sprint not super sprint, and letsrock doesn't give you all weapons, it gives you the baseball bat, heavy pistol, heavy smg, semi-auto shotgun, automatic rifle, alien rpg and the mcmanus 2020
it does, you have to keep spamming it.
however, i noticed it doesnt give you the black hole gun, the penetrator, or the tiny pistol.

well the locust is an easter egg, so makes sense, it not giving those other 2 is weird though
for the black hole gun (and most non superpower unlocks) use the unlock all cheats. :3

this is working great for me!

I joined a co-op game and got the warning that they are using cheats, so I won't get achievements or have autosave. Is this because they are using the DLC cheats and/or do not have this mod?

also, thanks much =)

this is working great for me!

I joined a co-op game and got the warning that they are using cheats, so I won't get achievements or have autosave. Is this because they are using the DLC cheats and/or do not have this mod?

also, thanks much =)

Using any cheat in the vanilla game will flag your save. The person you joined obviously doesn't have this mod installed (which removes all that flagging nonsense.)

Back