Additional Cheats

OP updated with new v1.1 version removing slomo cheat and noting the 3 Silverlink cheats in the readme.

Updated to v2 with 5 new cheats:
Player Pratfalls - ragdoll
Super Saints - supersaints
Super Explosions - bigbadaboom
Hide HUD - hidehud
Drunk Peds - dui

See OP for download.

This is just AMAZING! This sure came out fast! Thank you soo much IdolNinja! I always thought you were the best at making mods for SRTT but i see that applies the same for SRIV! AMAZING WORK! :D

Hey if I don't use this, the vanilla cheats block achievements/trophies right? Cause I'm getting it on PS3 on 23 (it's 23 in our country)..

Thanks IdolNinja. I've been seeing some great mods here for all the Saints Row games. Just makes me wonder what will be unleashed when Volition releases the modding tools like they've been talking about.

DLC CHEATS - You will need to buy these if you want to use them, but if you do then they won't flag your save (with this mod)

Give all Super Upgrades - dlc_sosuper
Super Power Strength 100% - dlc_superduper
Infinite Mass - dlc_car_mass
Never Die - dlc_never_die
Unlimited Ammo - dlc_unlimited_ammo
Unlimited Clip - dlc_unlimited_clip
No cheat to give you more virus fragments for unlocking power upgrades?

Do you need the DLC for these? Because I tried loading up a save with this in the right place and the game just crashed on load of the gamesave.

Do you need the DLC for these? Because I tried loading up a save with this in the right place and the game just crashed on load of the gamesave.

Do you own the legal Steam release of SRIV?

Back