A new Enemy in town

I got a little bit bored of fighting the syndicate... or zombies, so I'm creating a bunch of additional gangs.
==========
Changelog till sofar:
V1.0 Hello there internet
V1.1 Some little tweaks
V1.2 Added some features from Shitface's NPC Behaviour and Spawn mod
V1.3 Added all other features from Shitface's NPC Behaviour and Spawn mod, except for the alternative peds, the game lacks some space so I had to keep most of them out.

Cool, though potentially misleading, as there are already "gimps" in the game--the characters in "gimp"/bondage suits you see walking around, most notably in Safeword.

I know... I'm just at gang 5 of the 10 and most of the time in my progress I change some things. At the moment I'm lacking creativity of names though I have one more name that I will definitly use.
In short: It's being worked on...

I dig it. Looking forward to checking out the release. ;)

You have some very good ideas there !
The addition of more gangs throughout the city of SteelPort would make the game a lot more interesting and fun.
Would it be OK with you to upload a beta version or whatever you have so far so that we can help you with your excellent project?

Here's some ideas that you are welcome to use for your mod that may help if you like;
Girl gangs of strippers.
strprangelschase2.jpg

Gimpy Girl Gang ( G.G.G. )
gimpygrlpoint2c.png

Grumpy Genki Gang
They are mostly in allys, parking lots and backyards snoozing or making cat calls to females passing by.
genkcatnap.png

Sometimes they cruise around shaking down people for catnip.
( custom cat cart with genki grill optional - lol
genkismily2.png
)
genkicart4lfgng1.png

--------------------
I would like to help you with your mod if it's ok with you.
( I don't care about getting any credit or props, I just think that this mod idea of yours is excellent and anything that I can do to help anyone make things more fun for everyone is why I'm here. )
genkismily2.png
:D

I'll see what I can do Voltarox, but don't expect too much strippers... nor genki...
EDIT: I don't think the genki grill is possible without mesh tools. I mean I can't even make own variants so the genki grill is something that certainly won't happen.

Okay the 6th gang, the "Knights" is there the spawn areas of the gangs have been tweaked. It might be so that the beta is ready tonight.

Ok been working on the 7th gang, but because of a single problem it makes my game crash, been changing things for hours now and for now I keep it as it is, and continue later. I need some distraction too.

Okay got it all sorted out and I'm back on the track. Seemed like it had to do nothing with the new gangs, but that the problem was somewhere else in the character file.

Back