A new Enemy in town

Hm... after installing your mod I started Gangstas in Space mission and... yellow Saints? :confused:
2613A98AEEF24B5D120EF7400478627538642C11

EDIT: Some of them are also black and pink.

I used the color combinations of the other saint palettes (except for 1 or 2) in the NPC_Saints_Palette. So I could have a few free palettes.
Luckily for me the NPC_Male_Palette and NPC_Fem_Palette aren't used, and I already have 8 gangs, with one gang needing a little upgrade.
It also could be that I missed Space Johnny, Space Shaundi and Space Pierce in the character files.
Anyways, I'll work it out as soon as I have SHIELD on the track, together with the enhanced Syndicate Notoriety.

New Decker notoriety upcoming:

2nd Division Deckers.

2013-03-06_00002.jpg

1k hit points per grunt, mostly the more tactical weapons, and a leader with 10k hit points, the Deckers will be ready to fight the Saints.

-------------------------
3rd Division Deckers.

2013-03-06_00001.jpg

Only rifles, 1,5k hit points per grunt and a division leader with 20k hit points, it's going to be a nice battle.

-------------------------
4th Division Deckers.

2013-03-07_00001.jpg

2013-03-07_00003.jpg

With the Stag rifles and a division leader with 30k hit points these are the toughest to fight.
Coming soon!!!

I'm going to be stubborn as hell now and just try to get the new gangs spawning in new groups no matter how, there must've gone something wrong in the progress last time.

ADD:
New spawn groups (not included in spawn_info_categories.xtbl) is possible. Something must have gone wrong in the spawn_info_categories.xtbl,
probably it has something to do with the Group Category.
But then the question is: Can I include them without that? And if not: How am I going to include them?

More info!!
As only the Civilian team goes well along the Group Categories, I just have to change the teams of the Spawn Groups, which have no influence on the characters' teams in those groups. :D
Back on track guys!

Gang 9, BIO is in the making! 10th gang will be containing a few Decker Grunts with a different color palette and laserguns I guess.

Excellent work and an outstanding commendable sense of deductive reasoning combined with strong determination is clearly evident with the progress shown here.:cool:

Looking forward to seeing what's next in this well thought out and increasingly interesting project.

At this rate of progress and creative direction, the results thus far are positively impressive.:D
( I am not easily impressed and to do so requires a very high standard of quality work that I recognize here ):)

Keep up the good work.;)

A little update to where I am, let the weirdness not come with too much, but if I make new teams, let's say... the Knights, through teams.xtbl, my game crashes if I enter any of the zones they have.
A zone with let's say... the Kings and Rollerz, have only Rollerz spawning, the spawn cap is close to 0 for the Rollerz somehow (spawn cap I set to the gangs are at least twice the default spawn cap), and they have no weapons. :confused:
Dear Volition let it be different and flawless in Saints' Row 4...

EDIT:
They spawn with or Gang Rifles, or just nothing at all. I guess the game needs some time to load the weapon loadouts of the new teams it has to load (too). So it might be that new team names won't be loaded no matter what and that it's another thing hardcoded behind the exe. Or there is some other file that I might've missed.

I thought teams would be loaded because they are dedicated to NPCs and that they're used to make the teams different from each other through spawn_info_ranks.xtbl. Pity pity pity. No matter what I'm not going to put them all in the same team. -_-#
I think I'd need some help if anyone else knows some details I might have missed.

These are the problems I have at the moment:

2013-03-19_00001.jpg

I didn't cause any trouble in the picture above. They just spawn in a fighting stance. Rifles or not. The Semi-King (Semi-Queen :p) is just crossing the street this way.

2013-03-19_00002.jpg

9/10 of the grunts don't even spawn with a weapon and still spawn in a fighting stance, while they attack nobody.

10th gang will contain the cyber npcs.
Laserguns as weapons, X2-Phantom and Wraith as cars as that fits well.

Spawn_info_categories.xtbl will be tweaked a bit, more density of big trucks in the Mills and in Salander for example.

More wrestlers and referees spawning in Yearwood, though the wrestlers will spawn in every hood, just with less npcs and smaller chance.

Cyber civilians will spawn too. Like a foreplay on SR4, because maybe (hope so) you'll see some alien npcs walking around.

Some Morningstars will be purple. It's like that the Syndicate rules SteelPort and that purple doesn't refer the Saints there.

Back