A new Enemy in town

Added 2 ideas from Shitface to add a Ninja gang and a NG gang, both in black.
They're already in the game, but I now need to fix the bug from 2 posts above this one. And the main question is: How?
It seems that the spawn_info_ranks tables are ignored completely. The gang npcs that would show their guns normally (clubbers, bikers, hos, strippers, punks, etcetera) only have rifles now and the cyber npcs seem to have only the NG rifle and the DLC genade launcher...
And I really need to get them out of the fighting stand.

For the coming while I'll put all the gangs in the same team, and figure out later how to fix this weird issue.

Finally picked up this WIP again after having surgery on my back.
Scrapping the Decker divisions, they take too much space.
I have to put all gangs one after another in the game again, if I do 3 gangs at once the game crashes. Probably it's too much for the engine to handle.

Finally picked up this WIP again after having surgery on my back.
Scrapping the Decker divisions, they take too much space.
I have to put all gangs one after another in the game again, if I do 3 gangs at once the game crashes. Probably it's too much for the engine to handle.
Ouch. Slip disc?
The decker divisions looked good. I sorta liked them, it's great to see that you'll release this mod soon.
Keep up the great work. Lookin' forward to this mod and SR:IV

The release version is already in the OP and in just a little while I'll make a release thread.

I have this idea for quite a while on my mind now, but you know that event from the first mission, when Shaundi throws/pushes one of those morningstar goons into the wall and kills him? Wouldn't it be lovely to see that once in a while back in open world gameplay?

I have this idea for quite a while on my mind now, but you know that event from the first mission, when Shaundi throws/pushes one of those morningstar goons into the wall and kills him? Wouldn't it be lovely to see that once in a while back in open world gameplay?
Yes, that would be very nice to have.:cool:

It's probably a pre-loaded anim. but I could be wrong.

Back