Gentlemen of the Row

TORN TEE logo error How to fix it ?

34755039755_cb051db393_b.jpg

33946037083_9432545304_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to ask how can I revert the taunts and compliments back to the original ones? I want to explore a glitch with the smack that ass taunt, I tried to do it myself by changing the name in customizable_action back to CUST_INSULT_O but it does not work, even though I put it to 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE and rebuilt the patch. Any ideas? Cheers

Hello, I wanted to ask how can I revert the taunts and compliments back to the original ones? I want to explore a glitch with the smack that ass taunt, I tried to do it myself by changing the name in customizable_action back to CUST_INSULT_O but it does not work, even though I put it to 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE and rebuilt the patch. Any ideas? Cheers
I actually tried the same thing, to no luck I still had the taunts. I even tried removing the customizable_action.xbtl file completely but nothing worked. Idol said in GoTR 2.0 he was gonna make it so that he adds the taunts instead of them replacing current ones and make it so we can pick and choose what taunts we want. Sadly right now all we can do is wait or uninstall GoTR when we want to glitch.

I actually tried the same thing, to no luck I still had the taunts. I even tried removing the customizable_action.xbtl file completely but nothing worked. Idol said in GoTR 2.0 he was gonna make it so that he adds the taunts instead of them replacing current ones and make it so we can pick and choose what taunts we want. Sadly right now all we can do is wait or uninstall GoTR when we want to glitch.
It's not in customisable_action it should be in GML1.xtbl

This mod pack changes the game to a language localized version. Can this be made optional, or is there any way to prevent this that i missed?

Background:
I was playing the unmodded game and it bugged out on the mission "Orange threat level" (black screen, sound only). So i found Gentlemen of the row and it does allow me to complete the mission, but i don't like that my game is now localized. I saved after the bugged mission was complete and then uninstalled GotR, hoping the game would allow me to load the saved game and continue after the bugged mission. No luck, SR2_pc.exe crashes as soon as i try to load the saved game (older games saved from the unmodded game still work). I would like to continue with the story but with an English version.

Last edited:
Back