Sandbox+ for SRTT

Okay, I think I followed all the instructions, and all the commands work, save for the E commands.

Is there a way to fix this?

Or am I just doing those wrong?

Does this mod give Free camera mode? I know it does in the SRIV version, but what about this one?
This function only exists in Saints Row IV, it has been added in one of late 2014 patches. It's impossible in The Third, unfortunately.

Hi, my friend and I are trying to use this in co-op but the commands only work for the host. We've done everything the installation has told us and it works perfectly for both of us in singleplayer. Is there anyway to get around this or was this intended, or is it not possible?

Hi, my friend and I are trying to use this in co-op but the commands only work for the host. We've done everything the installation has told us and it works perfectly for both of us in singleplayer. Is there anyway to get around this or was this intended, or is it not possible?
Only the host will be able to use Sandbox+ commands. The person who joined you will not. It's just the way the game is designed.

I believe some of the commands will affect the second player, but only the host will be able to control them.

AWESOME! Just one thing: is there a set up tutorial (I would prefer on youtube, but everything works) that I can watch so I can install the mod easier?

Back