Sandbox+ for SRTT

sorry if been asked but does this mod require any DLC?

Only if you want to trigger the super powers on and off. You'll need the trouble with clones dlc to do that. If you don't own that DLC, it will lock up Sandbox+ if you try to use that specific keyboard shortcut. The rest of the commands should work fine though.

Hey, i have quite a big problem. I've installed the mod just like the instructions on the readme said, and i've reset my game controls to default. However it would appear that none of the key bindings is working. (no teleport, spawn, toggle .etc)
I'd really appreciate it if someone knows a solution to this!
Thanks!

Hey, i have quite a big problem. I've installed the mod just like the instructions on the readme said, and i've reset my game controls to default. However it would appear that none of the key bindings is working. (no teleport, spawn, toggle .etc)
Thanks!
Me too

Thanks!
did you hold them down until nothing happened(I had this problem two but I figured out it was because I was pressing it not holding the key down)+you have to press the first key down and then the second instead of pushing them down at once (this could lead to pushing the second first instead of pushing the first key first)

hop this helps

did you hold them down until nothing happened(I had this problem two but I figured out it was because I was pressing it not holding the key down)+you have to press the first key down and then the second instead of pushing them down at once (this could lead to pushing the second first instead of pushing the first key first)

hop this helps
I fixed it, i just forgot to reset, but this still helps sometimes. Thanks!

Back