Alternate Stand Animations V1.3

Hi GPZ I like your mod, and it work's fine, and btw thanks for it.

But I have a problem, it seems not to work when using the "Mod file directory redirector" tool, and I want to use that tool so I can organize/sort all the mods I'm using.
It does seem to be a problem with your mod because if I use your mod alone in the ROOT folder of SR4 and then put in there the folder "tables" and the files "plyf.xtbl" and "plym.xtbl" inside that folder everything works fine, but if I use the tool even if seems that your mod is loaded/cached by the tool, the in game animations are the default ones, and I'm just saying/assuming it seems a problem whit your mod because the other mods are all working fine with the tool. :confused:

Here is the lines the tool generates for your mod:
tables\plyf.xtbl -> MODs\Alternate_Stand_Animations\tables\plyf.xtbl
tables\plym.xtbl -> MODs\Alternate_Stand_Animations\tables\plym.xtbl

PS: I made a post in the tool thread, here.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm not sure what their exact name is, but they must be in Nobody Loves Me.

It's actually possible to have up to 4 stand animations per animation set, but the transition animations will not always match.
Hey, could you tell me how I would get this working? :)

Hey, could you tell me how I would get this working? :)
Installation: Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder.

Is there a way to reverse this? I'd love to have the single handed standing female anims for the male char, I think its kinda dull the way the males hold the weapons lol

Back