Agents of Mayhem Reveal Trailer Reactions

it's a first person shooter though right? more into the third person shooters games not only cuz u can actually see your character but you can also see wants around you better especially from behind.

it's a first person shooter though right? more into the third person shooters games not only cuz u can actually see your character but you can also see wants around you better especially from behind.

No, it's a third person open world game.

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but, to be honest, it's not the direction I was hoping for. I never liked the cartoonish look of Borderlands, and it seems this has a similar look.
(I hate to be a wet blanket -- it's just my opinion -- no disrespect intended)
not only looks like boardlands by the graphic but also with the gameplay

OMG THAT's IT!!!!
1st glance at Agents Of Mayhem it comes off as too family friendly.
the entire open world looks so PG-13.
It's certainly NOT Saints Row, even if for just that reason alone. Saints Row was a very adult game, at least for 1, 2, and 3. AoM looks like it's made for a much younger target audience.
Unfortunately, being an adult myself, that younger target audience also gives it much less appeal to me.

The only sad part is the Trailer has do-able & better graphics than the actual Game and 3rd Row's CGI trailer.
Those Borderlands/Grand Theft Auto are actually great for looking for something Simulative & Creative.

Other than that
- Toggle Upgrades like JC3
- Team Moves like when Terry Tate teamed up with Courtney Cox and spun this guy in the air
- Modular Weapon customization like GTA5's Clip, Scope, Grip, Skin, but more types like Light/Laser, Bullet Type, Special, Melee Attach, Internal (None Mesh Upgrades)\
- Use Dyes like what one Modder did
- The ability to move and add Texture around like in APB & NFS
- Better Cellphone UI Controls
- Turret Addons
- Wall Run while Shooting

Back