I've just released a major update - V2. Make sure to download this one! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Substituted icons for Bobby & Zach. Unfortunately, there aren't any proper icons for Bobby & Zach so I had to recycle vanilla ones. I'm really sorry for giving Zach zombie icon, I couldn't find anything better.
  • Set proper icon for Andy Zhen. It's the same one that's used during missions.
  • Set male audio for Bobby & Zach and Andy Zhen. They don't use female audio anymore, I gave them regular male voices instead.
  • Set proper voice lines for Pierce in Aisha's costume. I simply restored his vanilla audio.
  • Set new icon for Yarnie delivery. It had a regular vehicle delivery icon earlier, I gave it a proper Yarnie one.
--> SCREENSHOTS <--
Enhanced DLC homies NEW 1.jpg Enhanced DLC homies NEW 2.jpg Enhanced DLC homies NEW 3.jpg

Huge thanks to rastaman289 for telling me about 'follower_heads.xtbl' file. This way I could set new icons for the homies. :)

Last edited:
Darn, timing kills me. Spent quite a while figuring out how to remove that stupid fleur-de-lis when calling Nyteblade, should've just waited for your update of Weapons Re-Balanced Re-Erected (good job on that, love it, btw). But why use the zombie icon instead of editing in a whole new icon into the ui_bms_04.tga file? Adds only two (three if you include the matching .xtbl file) files to the mod, and rarely used ones at that, but fixes your problem of not having matching icons.

Darn, timing kills me. Spent quite a while figuring out how to remove that stupid fleur-de-lis when calling Nyteblade, should've just waited for your update of Weapons Re-Balanced Re-Erected (good job on that, love it, btw). But why use the zombie icon instead of editing in a whole new icon into the ui_bms_04.tga file? Adds only two (three if you include the matching .xtbl file) files to the mod, and rarely used ones at that, but fixes your problem of not having matching icons.
I really have no artistic skill, I just cannot create good icons.

I'll give it a go (possibly tomorrow) and upload a pic here if you want. I'm no god either, but I'm pretty sure I can cook something up. Oh btw, I also made a little mod that replaces the censored Japanese Penetrator icon you used for the Blowup-Doll with an actual picture of the blowupdoll. I can throw that in here too, if you (or anyone else) are interested.

I'll give it a go (possibly tomorrow) and upload a pic here if you want. I'm no god either, but I'm pretty sure I can cook something up. Oh btw, I also made a little mod that replaces the censored Japanese Penetrator icon you used for the Blowup-Doll with an actual picture of the blowupdoll. I can throw that in here too, if you (or anyone else) are interested.
That'd be awesome! Honestly, I've been looking for someone willing to help me with icons for a long time since the only guy who has been creating icons for my mods left the forum yet in 2013...
About this mod, I'd need proper icons for both Bobby and Zach. It'd be nice to have a new icon for Yarnie too because the one I used stands out from the other ones. If you could manage to create those three in a similar style to the original ones, this mod would be pretty much complete. Obviously you'd get a nice credit if I include them in the mod. :)

Working on them. What file do they go into though? Because the DLC ones are not in the ui_bms_04.tga that I've been using. Or I could just upload them as separate .tga files, but that'd mean you'd still have to photoshop 'em in.

EDIT:
I added the icons to the ui_bms_04.tga because I didn't know the location for the DLC icons. Shouldn't really make a difference anyway, but I also included the actual .tga files, in case you want to move them. I already tested them in-game, and I think they look pretty neat. Here are their locations on the ui_bms_04.tga, so they can be added to the .xtbl file.

Zach:
x=250
y=1
w=50
h=58

Bobby:
x=247
y=120
w=50
h=58

Yarnie:
x=247
y=64
w=52
h=52

And as a bonus I included the icon I had already made for Nyteblade (just Josh with them red glasses):
x=241
y=399
w=46
h=66

Oh and this also includes my blowupdoll icon that replaces the japanese cencored version of the Penetrator for use with the Weapons Re-Balanced mod, if you're interested.

EDIT:
I found out where the DLC icons are at, if you want I can add my new icons to that file, instead of to the one I added them to now. Shouldn't make too much of a difference, but it might be a little tidier.

Attachments

• DLC Homies Icons - Zach - Bobby - Yarnie, v1.0.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 631
Last edited:
Working on them. What file do they go into though? Because the DLC ones are not in the ui_bms_04.tga that I've been using. Or I could just upload them as separate .tga files, but that'd mean you'd still have to photoshop 'em in.

EDIT:
I added the icons to the ui_bms_04.tga because I didn't know the location for the DLC icons. Shouldn't really make a difference anyway, but I also included the actual .tga files, in case you want to move them. I already tested them in-game, and I think they look pretty neat. Here are their locations on the ui_bms_04.tga, so they can be added to the .xtbl file.

Zach:
x=250
y=1
w=50
h=58

Bobby:
x=247
y=120
w=50
h=58

Yarnie:
x=247
y=64
w=52
h=52

And as a bonus I included the icon I had already made for Nyteblade (just Josh with them red glasses):
x=241
y=399
w=46
h=66

Oh and this also includes my blowupdoll icon that replaces the japanese cencored version of the Penetrator for use with the Weapons Re-Balanced mod, if you're interested.

EDIT:
I found out where the DLC icons are at, if you want I can add my new icons to that file, instead of to the one I added them to now. Shouldn't make too much of a difference, but it might be a little tidier.
That's great! I mean, I cannot check these icons at the moment because I'm on a trip 'till Friday but it sounds amazing, thank you very much. :D

Here comes V2.1! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Added new icons for Bobby, Zach and Yarnie delivery. Huge thanks to VSkyRimWalker for creating them! :D
  • Zach now spawns with a weapon. He wouldn't spawn with any gun earlier because he had wrong animation group, he now has AR-55.
  • Fixed phone call for Yarnie delivery. It was broken earlier because Volition decided to recycle tank delivery phone call but vanilla soundbanks cannot be played in DLC framework so there was no sound at all. It was the same issue as with broken Scythe audio which has been fixed by IdolNinja few years ago.
  • Changed voice group for Andy Zhen. It's now a bit closer to his original voice.
--> SCREENSHOTS <--
Enhanced DLC homies UPDATE 1.jpg Enhanced DLC homies UPDATE 2.jpg

And here's another update! :p

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • DLC icons are now stored in DLC files. This way stuff is a bit tidier.
  • All shared files are now fully compatible with the latest Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected. This way you can install these two mods in any order and they will always work properly.

Last edited:
Back