On foot radio

That's exactly what RadioSwapper does? Replaces the music in the genx files to allow you to listen to your own?

Edit: when I tried to re-add The Mix, I did get to the point where the game would let me select it and try to play it, but I only ever got silence.
How do I install the radio swapper to play my own music and essentialy I am confused on how to use it(forgive my questions as I don't mod gooh much lol)

I'm using the GOG.com version of GOOH and when I try to run it with v21 of your mod, I get this error message:

Failed to attach to game!
Your version of Saints Row: Gat out of Hell is not supported.
Check for an updated version of RadioEnabler!

The Saints Row Gat Out of Hell.exe has a version number of 1.0.0.0 in its details, and its MD5 hash is 99be16b61980cd02e3149032d368aaa0. There's an injected.log file, but it's empty. The RadioEnabler.log contains only one line:

[RadioEnabler] Opened log file.

Am I doing anything wrong? I don't claim to truly understand what's going on, but I guess your mod requires certain offsets in the EXE to be exactly where they are. And these offsets seem to differ from the Steam version.

Attachments

• srgooh-re-error01.png
    srgooh-re-error01.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 567
I'm using the GOG.com version of GOOH and when I try to run it with v21 of your mod, I get this error message:

Failed to attach to game!
Your version of Saints Row: Gat out of Hell is not supported.
Check for an updated version of RadioEnabler!

The Saints Row Gat Out of Hell.exe has a version number of 1.0.0.0 in its details, and its MD5 hash is 99be16b61980cd02e3149032d368aaa0. There's an injected.log file, but it's empty. The RadioEnabler.log contains only one line:

[RadioEnabler] Opened log file.

Am I doing anything wrong? I don't claim to truly understand what's going on, but I guess your mod requires certain offsets in the EXE to be exactly where they are. And these offsets seem to differ from the Steam version.
The GOG build is different to the Steam build and I've not implemented any support for it yet. It's on my (very long) todo list.

edit: Yes, you're right - RadioEnabler needs to be modified for each build of the game as the game's memory and code layout changes when you alter it :(

edit: Yes, you're right - RadioEnabler needs to be modified for each build of the game as the game's memory and code layout changes when you alter it :(

Well, if I can help you with anything, like, looking stuff up in the EXE (in case you don't have the GOG version yourself), let me know. Just remember you'll have to explain it to me like I'm the boss, not Kinzie Kensington. ;)

Revision 23:
  • Updated to use a newer version of ThomasJepp.SaintsRow that produces more correct soundbanks. This may fix the issues with long periods of silence that most users have hit.
  • Add support for the GOG release of SRGOOH (as of 2017-05-11).
Note: the disable character swap on co-op join feature has not been tested on the GOG release as I couldn't find anyone to do multiplayer with on short notice. If it causes crashes:
  1. Tell me here!
  2. Disable it in your RadioEnabler.ini file by changing "prevent_coop_join_character_swap = true" to "prevent_coop_join_character_swap = false".

Thanks! Gat out of hell was literally unplayable for me without this mod because I made the mistake of playing SRIV!

Two issues I occurred:(Or three?):
First of all, it seems that if I use the rev23 file, the game just crashes with no message. Then I directly click "SaintsRowGatOutOfHell.exe", it suggests that "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll" are missing(VC++ 2015 Redistributable has been installed).
However, if I use the rev20 file, it turns out to be fine. But when I start up the game, only one song can be played. So I press the"," or "." button, what I hear is just continual silence. I have read the change log. It's said that the rev23 has fixed the trouble. However under that circumstance of the former, I just can't start in.
So it ends that I have to listen to one song every time I start up. After that, it was endless silence!无标题.png 无标题1.png

Attachments

• 无标题.png
    无标题.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 478
Make sure you installed the *32-bit* version of the VC++2015 runtime (as it's a 32-bit app).

Back