On foot radio

Hmm, so I've been messing around with your new revision adding music in and out and I've noticed one thing: Saints Row 3 .wem music files are not being correctly read by the radioswapper while Saints Row 4 is being read perfectly.

For example, I add in a song from Saints Row 3 and all I see once I've swapped it out is a 0 millisecond song. So I try making the milliseconds the amount that the song is and once I go in game there is absolutely no music, just silence.

Now if I add in a Saints Row 4 song it works perfectly, I can see the milliseconds that the song is from the start and once I go in game it plays out the way it should.

I'm not sure if there's a different method required for Saints Row 3 music as your tutorial focuses on Saints Row 4. I would think not but I just want to check!

Hmm, so I've been messing around with your new revision adding music in and out and I've noticed one thing: Saints Row 3 .wem music files are not being correctly read by the radioswapper while Saints Row 4 is being read perfectly.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are problems importing SRTT .wem files, actually.

SRTT files use a different set of codebooks for decoding the audio. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't playback properly in SRIV or SRGOOH.

Your best bet is probably to import the ".ogg" file instead - that will automatically be converted to a suitable wem file.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are problems importing SRTT .wem files, actually.

SRTT files use a different set of codebooks for decoding the audio. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't playback properly in SRIV or SRGOOH.

Your best bet is probably to import the ".ogg" file instead - that will automatically be converted to a suitable wem file.

Thank you, that worked! Converting the .ogg version using Wwise allowed it to be played in game!

Any way to port this into Saints Row 3?
There was an attempt at on foot radio in Sandbox+ for SRTT, I think.

SRIV's radio system is entirely intact in GOOH - they just disabled it by changing the function that checked if it was enabled to always return false. To get proper on-foot radio in SRTT would probably involve a lot more work, sadly.

There was an attempt at on foot radio in Sandbox+ for SRTT, I think.

SRIV's radio system is entirely intact in GOOH - they just disabled it by changing the function that checked if it was enabled to always return false. To get proper on-foot radio in SRTT would probably involve a lot more work, sadly.
Oh,it's all right,I understand,no problem. (You don't have to make it)

I´ve tried everything as suggested everything works until I want to build. Everytime when I try to build I get errormessage " Unable to locate your Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell." File Location is E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell.
I extracted all neccessary files directly into Gat Out of Hell Folder. Any ideas, how I can solve this?

I´ve tried everything as suggested everything works until I want to build. Everytime when I try to build I get errormessage " Unable to locate your Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell." File Location is E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell.
I extracted all neccessary files directly into Gat Out of Hell Folder. Any ideas, how I can solve this?
Ah, I know why that happens. I suspect an update to RadioSwapper would fix that nicely. Let me have a look at doing that for you.

Back