Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

....where did this ported DLC come from? Why is it in my game? why is it broken? why are the freaking septic trucks in one mission made of TIN?

Seriously, why?

aaah, i still despise the septic truck one...
I loved the septic truck activities! It was Crowd Control that was too hard for me to beat level 1 of...

I loved the septic truck activities! It was Crowd Control that was too hard for me to beat level 1 of...
What i'm talking about is the ported DLC mission where you have to protect a septic truck while in a helicopter.
Your missiles do barely any damage to the things but one TINY car can blow it across the map!

I don't understand how to put the folder in the game... I mean, I know how, but where do I put ..\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9_final\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\? I tried putting the folder in the game and putting the LUA for the city file in it, I started the game, I crashed. I deleted the folder and tried to put it just in the directory, crashed, I deleted the LUA, and now I need some help, please.

I don't understand how to put the folder in the game... I mean, I know how, but where do I put ..\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9_final\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\? I tried putting the folder in the game and putting the LUA for the city file in it, I started the game, I crashed. I deleted the folder and tried to put it just in the directory, crashed, I deleted the LUA, and now I need some help, please.
The instructions should be inside all the readme text. I'm not too sure what you are attempting to do but if you only put optional mods into that folder that you want to add to the game and run the batch file. After that it is a matter of copying the patch.vpp file and the other files to the Saints Row 2 folder where the original files are kept like it says in the instructions and then run the game

Back