I've noticed that if you start a new game with this mod it then skips the intro cutscenes and missions and goes straight into open world gameplay with no super powers.

I suspect the easiest way to solve this issue is to just install the mod after the intro stuff?
Just reinstalled the mod and yeah - the same issue occured in my game... Apparently I didn't update ASM files properly, check if these ones work.
EDIT: This fix has been included in V1.0.4. Download it from the OP.

Last edited:
Just reinstalled the mod and yeah - the same issue occured in my game... Apparently I didn't update ASM files properly, check if these ones work.

Will do, I'll edit this post once I see if it works or not.

EDIT: It appears it works now! Intro cutscene started for me. Now I didn't have the time to see if the intro mission still works or not but I suspect it should. Thank you for taking the time to fix this ;).

Will do, I'll edit this post once I see if it works or not.

EDIT: It appears it works now! Intro cutscene started for me. Now I didn't have the time to see if the intro mission still works or not but I suspect it should. Thank you for taking the time to fix this ;).
Thank you very much for reporting this issue - I'm quite surprised that no one found it in five months but hey, apparently people just don't give a shit. I'll give you a credit in V1.0.4. :)

V1.0.4 - most probably the last version for quite a long time - has been released.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fixed broken 'stream_grid.asm_pc' so missions should now work properly. Huge thanks to Khazzor for reporting this issue - he's the only one who noticed it, and that's after 5 months since the release.
  • Reworked the Readme. It now uses the same scheme as the one from the latest Expanded Arsenal Mod for SR IV.

Last edited:
I am having a problem with the Stores (I did the F1 as instructed and they are showing up). It seems I can do IAD and Rusty's Needle, but the Gat and Kinzie skins reapply immediately..

V1.0.5 is available! It's just a minor update with features from SR IV EAM update though, there aren't any bigger ones coming.

--> CHANGELOG <--

• All files have been segregated. Add-ons are now in 'Add-ons' folder and all required files are in 'Files' folder.
  • Included heavy trucks add-on. It makes all big trucks crush smaller vehicles - Just like monster trucks Thanks to {JP}OchreHomo Mixer for this idea!
  • Reworked the uninstaller. It now has a separate option to remove heavy trucks add-on and 'Uninstall all mods' option removes even very rare mod extensions.

what about the rc gun? I aways like playing with cars again and spinning around
I still have unfinished V1.1 with this and other guns ported from the original Expanded Arsenal Mod burried somewhere on my hard drive... I need to start working on it sometime, though to be honest, I hate modding Gat Out Of Hell.

I'm having a problem Customizing my character. when i'm in "Image & Design" thanks to expanded arsenal 666 edition. When i try to recreate my character after words it just show Gat or Kinzi( which ever character I am when i you that hotkey.) when i exit any category for the creation it just reverts it to ( insert character Name Right here.), I need help can someone help me.

Back