1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rastaman289 & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Fan of Saints, Jan 24, 2015.

1. smashbro596

smashbro596 Modding patch tester

in this mod...does this include the executive privelage cheats ported from sr4 into gooh? i ask this as (idolninja said) as long as the dlc being modded isnt done so in the game its introduced in, they should all be good. also, does this also include the save game cheat flag disabler? just wanna know. and also, do the new weapons in the mod replace other weapons or are entirely new? one last thing.... is there a cheat which disables weapon cooldown? like... maybe it could be fused with the "noclip cheat".

2. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Yup, this mod includes all cheats from Saints Row IV, along with the ones from DLC and SilverLink. It's obvious that porting DLC content between two different games is fine, such mods exist since 2014 already.
    I disabled save flagging for all cheats but this won't revert already flagged saves, unfortunately.
    Well, I wouldn't say they're "entirely new" as they all recycle already existing assets but they don't replace anything. They have their own entries which don't affect vanilla weapons.
    Such cheat didn't exist in Saints Row IV and there aren't any new kinds of cheats in Gat Out Of Hell. Unfortunately, we can only create cheats which add vehicles to the garage or weapons to the inventory, we cannot add any special ones if they don't already exist.

3. Is this possible to port the stores musics of saints row 4 to the stores of this mod?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  4. Please, somebody, how can I revert the 'Crimson' skin for the Sniper back to its default?

☪MidnightWinter❄ likes this.
  5. First I'd like to tell you that I absolutely adore and love this mod so much! Really inhanced my GOH experience and increased playability now that I can run around as the boss in my own non cannonical Boss takes over Hell fanfic lol. I'm having an issue though..I think it is one anyhow. There's no clothing in Planet Zin, like there's headware and necklaces and suites but there's no other clothing. Thanks so much for your hard work and effort into making us Modders happy!
    EDIT: Just figured it out and damn i'm stupid lol, you just have to install Saints Row IV clothing for GOOH mod by Minimaul

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Love this mod, but I have a question. Is it possible to add the option to select Kinzie's or Gat's voice in the Personality section? That way our characters don't become mute once we customize them.